Ok, this has been bothering me for a very long time so here goes. When Susan Graver is hawking her "collection" she constantly constantly interupts the host who is trying to sell the items. Now when she is on I have to turn QVC off. She talks and talk and talks how she loves her collection. Sorry but she is extremely annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

When I read your post - said to self - this must be a new poster.  LOL

Yup - that's SG - nothing is going to change her - it's been discussed here

many times over time.

So......just keep the clicker to the TV handy-by and change channel when it's too much for you.

I just don't watch............but Welcome

Honored Contributor

@MO 2    Susan has been babbling for as long as people have complained about her, thirty years.  It's not going to change so get over it and don't watch if it bothers you.  After 15 or 20 years, you learn to tune her out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @MO 2.

This is the way Susan is.  

She's more into describing the details of her clothing.  That's a plus and I personally think she's trying to get in as much as she can in a short period of time.

I wonder if she'd sell more without a host interrupting her with sales pitches.

Respected Contributor

@MO 2 wrote:

Ok, this has been bothering me for a very long time so here goes. When Susan Graver is hawking her "collection" she constantly constantly interupts the host who is trying to sell the items. Now when she is on I have to turn QVC off. She talks and talk and talks how she loves her collection. Sorry but she is extremely annoying.

Susan Graver has made QVC a ton of money which is why she has lasted for 30 years. And folks have been complaining for the last 29 1/2 years that she interrupts the hosts. 

And just in perspective, I was watching a couple of days ago, and there were 72,000 people online at QVC.  LOTS of folks like her and her clothes.

Respected Contributor

She is ALWAYS on mute in this house!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Regular Contributor

Every show is "the best show ever".  Every collection is the "best one ever".

Every garment " doesn't shrink, doesn't pill, doesn't wrinkle". It's been the

same thing every time she's on. 
But she must sell a lot to have lasted 30 years. I personally dislike liquid knit.

And I think she's overpriced.

Honored Contributor

@MO 2 wrote:

You probably should not expose yourself to things that bother you.  When she is on and showing her "items" her job is to talk about them.  She is very proud of her line ... she should be.  Sorry but these posts are annoying.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, money makes the world go round.  For, LITERALLY, years this complaint has been on this board.  I only buy her slacks in size 1x petite because thet fit so well and never die.  I do not buy the solid color Liquid Knit ("see, how it just drips like water")  I buy the prints or another fabric or added embellishment.  Often I go to Ebay or Amazon to buy these slacks at a reduced price.  In all other categories of clothing, the fabric or styles just are out of fashion or dowdy.  She hit it lucky getting on QVC.

Respected Contributor

I got used to Susan after so many years. I do not care for liquid knit. I've been buying her clothes before there ever was liquid knit so that is a long way back. I find her clothing to be well constructed, good quality, and good fit.  Please be aware that qvc owns the Graver line, so yes, she's made a lot of money (as many other sellers have as well) but the SG items that you see presented are sanctioned by qvc,and so are the prices.  If there is something I may be interested in, I turn the volume down a bit.  Also want to add that I get good vibes from Susan, meaning despite her talkativity, I feel like she's a nice person with a kind heart.