Trusted Contributor

I like Susan's things. That being said I really enjoy when the alternate presenter is on for her, like in the wee hours of the morning. I really enjoy her, can't think of her name at the moment. 

Esteemed Contributor

When she's talking, replace everytime she says Liquid Knit with polyester. It's no "miracle" fabric. 

Valued Contributor

I have found, like some others on the boards, that she is actually much better and focused when she has been hosting on QVC2 alone (with her partner not a QVC host).  She talks about the garment, colors, her materials, and her partner will chime in very rarely just to remind someone of the Item # and sizing.  Her co-host knows how to let SG do her thing, she does not need a host with her.  I prefer her this way, because she can say what is on her mind and just move along without fighting for air time.

Contributor

Susan is chatty and has been that way since  I have been watching her on the Q, which has been some years now.  There are some hosts that are able to navigate around her others not so much.  I enjoy her and her shows, I just turn the volume down sometimes.  Her line is definitely one you have to learn what works and what does not. I have ALOT of her tops that I just love. Her capris I have learned to size up, and her pants I haven't had success yet although I haven't tried many of them.  Yes it is 95% poly, 5% spandex, but to me it fits more like poly/acetate which I love and it hard to find.  The Slinky line on HSN had this blend I think.

Valued Contributor

Yep, I call her the polyester Princess.

Occasional Contributor
Not only is quality down and price raised but everything is so frumpy!
Frequent Contributor

I do buy some of Susan Gravers items, her pants seem to fit well, as she always tells you she started in the pant industry! Also have bought some essential tops. Not much tho, I don’t see anything too special about her line. Seems like high priced department store clothing to me.

Respected Contributor

A self proclaimed "Pants Expert" who rarely does tall pants. Expert? nah

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@silkyk 

If she's such pant professional then how about a real pair? With a fly??

I know plenty like the pull ups but just as many of us dont.

How about some classic woven trousers?? Show us what you got Susan!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

You make a good point! 

Forty years ago when she "learned to fit a trouser" there were not as many knit fabrics around as there are today.  Most pants were woven fabrics. 

--------------------------------------------------------

@Andreatoo wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@silkyk 

If she's such pant professional then how about a real pair? With a fly??

I know plenty like the pull ups but just as many of us dont.

How about some classic woven trousers?? Show us what you got Susan!