Valued Contributor

I'm so disappointed in Susan Graver's prices--her styles fit me the best--but being on a fixed income, I just cannot afford to py $50-$60 per top PLUS shipping & tax.

I'll continue to wear her clothes that I bought in the past and they will have to do.

I was going to buy a pair of her liquid knit skinny pants when I saw them this morning--her petite pants fit me great--but they were $49 plus shipping & tax--and after reading the reviews, I decided I'd be better off not buying them. Seems the quality of these pants have gone down--so many were unhappy with the material--felt cheap, too thin, etc. Oh well--will stick with the Susan Graver pants I already have. It would be nice to be able to freshen up my wardrobe, but not at the prices being charged now. And not if the quality isn't what it was.

Honored Contributor
I bought a pr of his gauchos a few weeks ago...black, not too long or baggy....perfect with so many of my tops that have black in them. I may go back for the navy. I sized down and prob could have gone down another size too. Clearance around $33...quality is excellent
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Nordstrom’s big sale is going for a few more days. When they mark something down for a sale...they really mark it down. Just saved $60 on a pair of shoes for DH. SG prices are similar to some tops at Nordstrom’s, but SG’s quality is not up to theirs.indid make an exception and ordered a SG top a few weeks ago because I loved the palm print on a black background,..hard to find. The style is one I have two of from years ago, and it fits the same way, so she is smart to keep that style and add new prints. But it was over $10 more than previous ones I have...😬

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

i think Graver has better then average clothes on QVC.  I like them on the whole, but they are rather long.  26" is still too long.  Forget tunics.  I know other brands are even longer, so I usually look for tops in the stores.  23"-24" length is more to my taste.  I do half tucks and full tucks, so the shorter the top is, the better. 

Price wise there is nothing you can really do.  China is no longer a 3rd world country.  There is a growing middle class and wealthy class.  So the prices have risen including the tariff. 

If you really want cheap you need to buy from Gap, Old Navy, Forever 21, H & M, etc.