Honored Contributor

@Bicher wrote:

Is it me or is Susan Graver getting more expensive. Over fifty bucks for a blouse is ridiculous. I will not purchase any of her items

I think Susan's prices are definitely on par with better quality blouses. I went to have lunch in Neiman's and on the way into the restaurant I saw a blouse that looked exactly like a Susan Graver blouse sold here. It was $600.00 and looked almost identical to Susan's...oh and yes it was 100% polyester. Susan's blouses are similar to NYDJ's blouses and they are going for $98.00 in Nordstrom's...so she is definitely not overpriced all things considered.

Honored Contributor

So is everything else.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I just think everything is more expensive than it was. Why should clothers be any different? Look at the cost of gas

Contributor

I have been complaining about her prices for the past year and a half.  She is out of hand.   Infact a lot of the vendors are. 

Denim and Co.   Some things are too expensive others are not.  Same thing with Quacker Factory.  The cost of the Dream Jean summer capris is ridiculous.  $49 plus.

Out of hand. 

By for Susan Graver, she is totally out of hand.   I bought a few of her items, like the

cardigans from the silky materials she was using.  No lining any where, where material is folder over, some of them are not even so they do not lay flat.   So buying her items,

she is overpriced in what she is offering. 

QVC needs to recheck so many things anymore.  They are losing it with a lot of people and some of the new hosts.   And I know everyone, especially the old ladies, love David but he does need to grow up some.   I turn him off most of the time because the faces he make and the pretending that everythng is so wonderful.  It is a bit on the phony side.   What host is going to say  this does not taste good.

Never buy food, a waste of money.  Beef hot dogs were on the show as I flipped by and they wanted $35.00 for 12 Hot Dogs.  You have to be joking.  People must live in caves who spend that much money for somethng like a hot dog.  Never been out shopping.  You must be buying them for a gala party. 12 hot dogs for my family of five would be one meal.   I can buy all beef hot dogs for $5.00 a pack on sale and for 35.00 plus shipping I can get 8 packs on sale and get 40 hot dogs. 

Wake up people you are being taken when they charge these prices.

Contributor

You say look at the cost of gas.   You cannot expect gas imports to be the same as clothes made in China, Viet Nam and oversees.

Those countries are the cheapest markets for paying their employees and the reason they are made there is the vendor makes a hugh profit.   susan graver's products come from China, QF: china,  check your labels.   All you are doing is making the venor and the mother company (QVC) rich.

Be care consumers.   You are being overcharged for convenience and you are being taken by QVC when your return items.

Buyer beward

Honored Contributor

@bdoby  I buy what I like ,and I let other people do the same. I buy brands I know and trust...You are free to disagree ,but it is my money, and my choice in the end

I don't get on soapboxes and tell other people what to do

Honored Contributor

@bdoby  Thanks for all the warnings, but I buy what I want.  

Everyone has different lives and different needs and different financial situations. I like buying some foods online which I do.

New Contributor
I agree with all of these comments and I hope QVC is paying attention The price increases have been pretty steep over the last couple of years.
Honored Contributor

I'm still spending about the same amount each month ... just buying fewer items, and/or waiting for clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife , 

".... just getting ready for bed ( early medical meet), but wanted to ask you since we both like some of SG's fashion styles...do you remember the cotton gauze button down front she had about 5 years ago? I dearly adored those.

There were about fifteen different colors and I purchased 3.

OH HOW I wish I knew how well the fit and ease of comfort...I would have bought at least 6 more.

I have not seen anything close to that one particular style or cut.   ~~Just curious~~ if you had remembered"? 

Wonderful to see you again. once again, I admire your signature underneath. Smiley Happy 

Sending you a mainland hug. WISH I were there!