Valued Contributor

I wish Susan would make some liquid knit tops in a smaller print.  A ditzy print, if you will.  I love some of the super giant florals but I just can’t wear them.  They totally swallow me up.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl Hello KU lady (I live in the area and work with many KU alums). The smaller prints look better under jackets and cardigans. Agree.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

I wish Susan would make some liquid knit tops in a smaller print.  A ditzy print, if you will.  I love some of the super giant florals but I just can’t wear them.  They totally swallow me up.

@Jayhawk Girl 

She has.  I really dislike those small prints ... and I've seen her sell them numerous times.  .

Look in the inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I agree 100%..............i have written here before about the same thing not only with SG but with the other designers too...but mainly her because i like most of her styles...i don't belong to Facebook, etc . to contact her but i hope others will.............i would LOVE a ditzy, tiny print....i have ordered some of her  prints she claims are fine for customers who don't really LOVE her big prints...but even those prints sizes could be reduced!!  i am not a fan of her big florals or large color watercolor type prints...she always states she is an artist but i don't want to be her canvass... haha...............but have a feeling it may end up falling on deaf ears.....she hasn't produced

any tiny prints that i can remember and i have been with QVC for many many years

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake wrote:

@Jayhawk Girl Hello KU lady (I live in the area and work with many KU alums). The smaller prints look better under jackets and cardigans. Agree.

@jeanlake I suppose a liquid knit top with little Jayhawks on it would really be asking too much!!  Ha! In my dreams!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
New Contributor

I have to say I agree with you.  I love Susan’s clothes but I can’t wear those big prints either or those high necklines. I can’t understand why the designers think that a high neckline and large prints are slimming to anyone. If you are large busted the high neckline makes you looked fatter. Please Susan get away from these styles if you truly want to make women look thinner.