Occasional Contributor

I thought the same thing about SG prices. But I think the rags that Logo has are way overpriced. My Mom buys a lot of Logo & most of it is tee shirt fabric or terry cloth, IMHO

Respected Contributor

Remember that it is QVC not Susan Graver who determines the price of an item. Why call her personally "greedy" she is just trying to bring the best plroduct she can.   For me I find the quality of her items generally to be superior to what I am seeing at B&M and I don't find the price for the items to be out of line.  She does go the extra mile to give us a good product. 

Denim & Co. prices are somewhat less but so is the type of clothing and I find their prices are also rising.

I think it is just the way of retailing - everything goes up in price as the cost of manufacturing and material goes up   I don't think QVC is intentionally pricing themselves out of the market.;  If the prices are going up, it is because the cost of bringing us the item is increasing. 

Frequent Contributor

I didn't have funds for a couple of years so I did not shop, especially QVC. The prices have gone up. I thought that D & C would have good prices, nope. The smaller the shoe the more it will cost. I did purchase a few slacks from SG and they fit well. Many other things from some of the other vendors are nice to look at just not on me.