Honored Contributor

Don't own leggings.  I could wear them easily enough, but I don't like them.  I wear skinny jeans instead.  Not fan of tunics either.  So I don't go in to that look.  And yes, I do wear my skinny jeans with very high heels. 

Respected Contributor

Wow I was happy she finally decided to offer talls (VERY few in 30 years)...oh but wait. 30 inch inseam for tall? I saw Quacker this morning with their REGULAR jean length of 31 so Susan thinks 30 inch is tall? Call them tall "ankle"  leggings/jeggings whatever but she make them just regular length. That makes no sense. Does not work for this tall lady.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver tsv

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I purchased the TSV in black.  I'm a leggings lover and leggings snob.  I have 7 or 8 pairs of great athletic leggings because I wear them every day to work out.  So they have to withstand wear, wash, repeat. 

Because I am also a huge jeans lover (I have so many pairs, I will not count them), I only have one pair of what I call "outfit" leggings.  Susan's leggings look great for me -- NO print, texture, shine, zippers, ruching, weird-angled yoke, or gathered waistband.  

I may go back for a 2nd color.

@Caaareful Shopper , thanks for your review.  I'm giving these some thought.  I have never been a big leggings fan.  I purchased a pair of Spanx leggings in the past and the material was gross to me.  I know they are popular but I just couldn't do it.

The only other pair of leggings I have bought were from ShopHQ. I have a more summer weight pair that are now at the can't be worn outside of the house phase.

I want another pair to be able to wear as part of an outfit, not workout leggings.  They need to have enough spandex that they don't get all saggy and baggy and they need to be thick enough that things don't show but I don't want them so thick that they are suffocating.     

I also don't understand the concept of bootcut leggings.  Leggings aren't bootcut.  If they are bootcut, they are pants.  They may be a knit material like a legging would be but they aren't leggings.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I purchased the TSV in black.  I'm a leggings lover and leggings snob.  I have 7 or 8 pairs of great athletic leggings because I wear them every day to work out.  So they have to withstand wear, wash, repeat. 

Because I am also a huge jeans lover (I have so many pairs, I will not count them), I only have one pair of what I call "outfit" leggings.  Susan's leggings look great for me -- NO print, texture, shine, zippers, ruching, weird-angled yoke, or gathered waistband.  

I may go back for a 2nd color.

@Caaareful Shopper , thanks for your review.  I'm giving these some thought.  I have never been a big leggings fan.  I purchased a pair of Spanx leggings in the past and the material was gross to me.  I know they are popular but I just couldn't do it.

The only other pair of leggings I have bought were from ShopHQ. I have a more summer weight pair that are now at the can't be worn outside of the house phase.

I want another pair to be able to wear as part of an outfit, not workout leggings.  They need to have enough spandex that they don't get all saggy and baggy and they need to be thick enough that things don't show but I don't want them so thick that they are suffocating.     

I also don't understand the concept of bootcut leggings.  Leggings aren't bootcut.  If they are bootcut, they are pants.  They may be a knit material like a legging would be but they aren't leggings.  

@Lipstickdiva   I purchased, but haven't yet received them.  But everything I saw in the presentation made be fairly confident that they are right up my alley (here's hoping Smiley Happy).

I totally agree with you, a legging with a boot cut is not a legging at all.  That's a form-fitting knit bootcut pant.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver tsv

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

Wow I was happy she finally decided to offer talls (VERY few in 30 years)...oh but wait. 30 inch inseam for tall? I saw Quacker this morning with their REGULAR jean length of 31 so Susan thinks 30 inch is tall? Call them tall "ankle"  leggings/jeggings whatever but she make them just regular length. That makes no sense. Does not work for this tall lady.

@silkyk  Hello I was watching them at 12pm (noon EST)...and the very tall model had on the green mallard color in talls...not sure how to spell her name but Katia.  And they were long on her and she is 5 10"....so I am thinking that inseam of 30in for talls is not correct.  THe host even commented on it bagging long on the very tall model.

Honored Contributor

I don't think a tall legging is going to be the same length as a tall pant.  You don't want a legging all bunched up around your foot/ankle. 

My regular length leggings I bought from ShopHQ are a 28" inseam and in a normal pant, that would be a high water on me.  But a 32" inseam which is what I take in a trouser would be bunched up at my ankle and I'd have to cuff them up. 

Honored Contributor

I was only able to watch part of the 9 am SG show.  

Did Pat every say why she was wearing high boots with the leggings? 

Honored Contributor

I'll speak for myself...I'm 54, 5'3", weight...well, feel free to call me a prize Texas heifer...NO, these leggings are not for me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have seen some people that SHOULD never wear leggings and they ain't fluffy!!

Respected Contributor

I see that Isaac brought back stirrup leggings this morning, that is a big fat no!!!

I hated them in the past and that will never change.