Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver tsv

[ Edited ]

Ughhh, leggings to the ankle yet again? Please Q, offer other styles, like bootcut. I'm a size 4, but  hate all skin tight clothing.  My skin has to breathe!!  

Super Contributor

I   HATE   LEGGINGS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't  purchase for 2 reasons.. price and the fact they have no pockets for say a cell phone like so many leggings have these days.   

Honored Contributor

age is not an issue 

see many young ladies in very tight leggings showing everything and I won't go further 

I am not a fan of leggings being the default for pants

OK for gym wear

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

There's a Susan Graver tsv coming up-leggings. So here are my questions. 
Are leggings only for the young and slim? 
Can an older woman pull it off?

I can't stand the look of leggings with short tops or a half tuck. I don't want to see that much of anyone's anatomy. And I'm sure no one wants to see my 69 year old nether regions or saggy butt. 😬 So I'm thinking tunic length. But I'm also very aware that there's a fine line between looking hip and modern, and appearing foolish-old lady trying too hard. 

thoughts?

we don't want to see anyone's version of above

Trusted Contributor

Should qualify- the pockets I like down the leg for my cell phone... a little deeper than the ones on these..  

Regular Contributor

I agree with you. Thanks Susan for providing a "basic." Enough with the floral appliqués, ruffiles, seams down the middle, etc. I want my pants to be basic and dress an outfit up or down with a top and jewelry. I ordered the gray and may go back for the navy or black. My hesitation was the size. I am usually a PM but my weight is around the tummy. They look good on me in a medium but feel a bit tight in the waist. If I go up a size then it's baggy around the hips. Hoping the cut of the leggings will give me the fit that's comfy on me and still looks good (a relative term)!

Valued Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Not to offend anyone....if you are not slim and have long legs they are a no.  Even if you are slim and have short legs and put on a tunic length top, not a good look. Of course, anyone can wear whatever they choose. 

When I see the slim girls they jiggle and I don't like the look and on plus size women, oh no, imo

Esteemed Contributor

I have one pair of black leggings. I rarely wear them. I bought them at Kohls,they're very soft and comfortable. 

This TSV is neither special nor a value. What a bore!  This is the best Graver could do?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver tsv

[ Edited ]

One of the better / best leggings I've seen..........not too tight or shiny.

I like them.  Nice choice of colors, too.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).