Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver steal!

[ Edited ]

A282097!!!!! I haven't bought anything from SG for years...but checking on lunchtime specials this lovely jacket showed up! It's beautiful!!!!!!  I'm a jacket junkie..so HAD to order. What do you think??? Woman Wink I did SIZE UP...no stretch in this item~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Lovely!  I would have bought it in all three colors if they had my size.  What a good buy, I envy you.  Enjoy hon!

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom  - It's a beautiful jacket and I'm undecided about purchasing one in the brown due to the sizing issue.  It's a terrific price and I'm so tempted place an order!

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom 

Purchased this jacket last year in blue and black.  Beautiful, well made, and very good quality.  Ran a little small, so went up a size, too.  

$20 is a real bargain for this quality and design.   

Respected Contributor

Oh wow...that is a great deal...I purchased it awhile back when it was on special but you got a better deal...and yes you do have to size up. Enjoy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Lovely!  I would have bought it in all three colors if they had my size.  What a good buy, I envy you.  Enjoy hon!

I'm sorry they didn't have your size!!!! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@emmysmom 

Purchased this jacket last year in blue and black.  Beautiful, well made, and very good quality.  Ran a little small, so went up a size, too.  

$20 is a real bargain for this quality and design.   

Good to hear!!!!!!!! Heart

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

@emmysmom  Thanks for posting this item!  I looked and could not believe the price.  I ordered the Black/Purple -  and I ordered a size 10, I usually take a small in Susan Graver.  If it doesn't fit I'll find someone that can wear it  Smiley Happy  It's gorgeous!  Thanks again for the post.

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

@emmysmom  Thanks for posting this item!  I looked and could not believe the price.  I ordered the Black/Purple -  and I ordered a size 10, I usually take a small in Susan Graver.  If it doesn't fit I'll find someone that can wear it  Smiley Happy  It's gorgeous!  Thanks again for the post.

You're welcome!!!! I hope we both love it!!!!!! Woman Happy

-- Mae West