Contributor
I am returning my very last purchase of Susan Graver long sleeve garment. Sleeves are always way too short and I am not a gal with extra long arms. So frustrating. Over it.
Contributor

Re: Susan Graver sleeve length

Are they 3/4 length sleeves, or just short?
Super Contributor

I love the length of her sleeves. I have no idea whether my arms are longer / shorter / average.

Her sleeves come down over my wrists just covering a bit of my hands. ... just perfect!

Respected Contributor

And I think the opposite! The long sleeves are most always too long! Anyway, I like 3/4 sleeves because I never leave the house without my jewelry and I want my bracelets to show. To each his own!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No Image Found I have a few of this Susan Graver open sweater TSV cardigan. I love it. It's long sleeves, but they come to my wrist perfectly. I don't have to cuff the sleeves, and I don't find myself tugging at them at all.

I prefer long sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the 3/4 sleeves. However, if an SG top I really like has long sleeves, I just push 'em up and wear it anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Wearing a SG long sleeve tunic right now. For me, the length is ample, if not generous. I have tops with 3/4 length sleeves, too, and those are a good length for me (and I like the ruching).

Cogito ergo sum