Regular Contributor

I am really tired of the baggy, shark bite, pemplum, sloppy looking tops.  LOGO line is that way, do we really need  EVERY designer to copy that ugly look?  I am totally disappointed in this Spring fashion line up.  Our local Meijer (dept and grocery, all in one store)  carries the same looking stuff.  If I wanted that I would just go there and avoid the postage and pay $20.00 for the oversized mess.  I was hoping that this latest trent would go away.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree those big dotted pants with the ruffled bottom...cute on my 5 and 7 year old nieces but on Pat or me....just no. Pat's a good friend to Susan to wear those pants,I sure wouldn't.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Not a big fan of some of her fashions...liked her things better a few years ago.  I also feel her prices are over the top now.  I find I buy much less on Q anymore...

Esteemed Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

I am really tired of the baggy, shark bite, pemplum, sloppy looking tops.  LOGO line is that way, do we really need  EVERY designer to copy that ugly look?  I am totally disappointed in this Spring fashion line up.  Our local Meijer (dept and grocery, all in one store)  carries the same looking stuff.  If I wanted that I would just go there and avoid the postage and pay $20.00 for the oversized mess.  I was hoping that this latest trent would go away.

I agree.......it is overkill ...especially when you see ALL the designers doing basically the same styles on QVC.....and in turn they do try to do two or even three trends in one garment in many cases...just too much...

luckily  i can rely on my fashions from a few years back 

for now...

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I agree those big dotted pants with the ruffled bottom...cute on my 5 and 7 year old nieces but on Pat or me....just no. Pat's a good friend to Susan to wear those pants,I sure wouldn't.

I kept wondering WHO on the designer team thought those up????  i wouldn't have even put them on my 5 or 7 yr old!!

Honored Contributor

I hate the tunic types of tops.  Logo, Graver, etc.  They're all the same. Not a QVC shopper clothing wise at all.  I wear crop/short tops, blouses and tops tucked in. Doesn't matter if they are jeans, pants or skirts.  

Super Contributor

Her designs are old. I see nothing like her stuff in B&M stores. If the Q is trying to draw younger viewers, Susan's stuff is nowhere near what they want. Nowhere what I want, at 58. Her orices are nuts especially for polyester!

Trusted Contributor

I think that Pat works the best with Susan and they are comfortable together after all this time.  I always watch the show when Pat is with Susan.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing interested me.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I know so many of you like the look.  But I have to share this...my husband walked by during a LOGO show and said "the women all look like clown"....I agree.