Honored Contributor

A350144   she had some pretty tops this morning. The pink ties top I bought last yr.  A350144 was pretty, but, not priced well. Be 70 bucks by the time you add taxes and shp.

she makes some of the wildest pants I've ever seen. Her and Pat are good match up.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I just started watching my tape.  Some really cute tops.

Honored Contributor

Hard to find anything , but, liquid knit, short sleeve thin tops for 30 . most of her stuff is 50, 60, 70 and above.

I'm on way to Christopher Banks with 40% off coupon to find a pink striped shirt.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver show

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

Yes ... some nice pieces today.  I haven't decided what I'm doing for spring and summer and don't want to buy anything until I've made up my mind.

I bought two of those chevron cardigans about a year ago (coral and neutral).  Nice for summer when you just need something to "finish" a look.

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought tons of SG clothing in the past....but i guess i am in the minority when i say i watched the show and these days find very little to order...........love that she does crepe tops...but they are ALWAYS with the large prints...would love to see some tank/crepe shirts in solids?? The pants are over the top to me with these prints, ruffles, zippers, etc...............i know it is the fad...........but.....those pants with the huge dots and ankle ruffle??................also the sizing measurements (click here on web page) are seeming to be inconsistent with many of her products so that also stops me from ordering these days...............so yes....i have ventured elsewhere for my winter and this spring clothing and am quite happy...............but do miss alot of the styles SG used to present instead of all the "trendy" stuff

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have several of her tops but never at full price.  I wait for LTS or other sales.  Recently bought a pair of her velour pants on sale in my usual size but they were too small and sent back.  I really have to try pants on and so won't be buying any more from her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver show

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have several of her tops but never at full price.  I wait for LTS or other sales.  Recently bought a pair of her velour pants on sale in my usual size but they were too small and sent back.  I really have to try pants on and so won't be buying any more from her.

@kaydee50 

I've been successful with SG's pants.  Her tops are another issue!   

As long as I select an elastic waist style pants, and a size based on hip measurement - no fit issue.  

Honored Contributor

I bought pair of pink capri's today at Christopher Banks for little over 30

Trusted Contributor

I guess like any designer some things work for me and some don't.  In my opinion Susan seems to design garments for her own figure - smaller on top.  Some of the crew neck liquid knit tops with very bold prints don't work on my fuller bustline. I'm also petite and her tops tend to run very long.  That being said I bought 2 v-neck solid color tops a few years ago with side ruching I liked very much.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 ...totally agree, and some muted colors would be nice.