Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver set of 2 tunics: ODO during AM Style today 9/30

Did anyone by chance order these? I'll be honest... haven't ordered anything from her line in awhile. The brown set caught my eye. I'm between sizes and ordered the smaller one. I'd love to know what others thought of them. They sold out fast. Thanks ladies!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver set of 2 tunics: ODO during AM Style today 9/30

I saw them earlier and they did indeed sell out fast.  I didn't order as I am on a self imposed shopping/spending freeze with the holidays coming up.  I did think the brown set was the prettiest of all the colors.  I love animal print and think they will be great for fall and winter.  Hope you love your tops!

Esteemed Contributor

@10000Nicknames I ordered the blue set, although all of the colors were pretty. I believe this tunic (I haven't received it yet) will be longer than most tunics, which is exactly what I wanted. I wanted them to wear with leggings, so the coverage will be nice. I really liked the prints.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@10000Nicknames I ordered the blue set, although all of the colors were pretty. I believe this tunic (I haven't received it yet) will be longer than most tunics, which is exactly what I wanted. I wanted them to wear with leggings, so the coverage will be nice. I really liked the prints.

Yes, I agree about the length.  I'm only 5'5", but love longer tunics. Did you stay true to size? Hope ordering the lower of my in between sizes was the right choice. And blue was so pretty....I just don't have much brown in my wardrobe. Just hoping it fits. Never used to have to worry about it. Oh well. Hope you love yours!! 

Honored Contributor

I seriously considered that set in the brown colors but I had already bought a cardigan and I bought a pair of boots; so, I took a pass on them.  If my credit card hadn't been smoking....I would have bought those tunics.

Respected Contributor

I would have ordered, if it had been only the paisley print. I didn't care for the animal print at all. It sold out very fast!