Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2014 hallie01 said:

I've been trying to find out "desperately" what shoes Susan Graver was wearing on her Sunday night show 04/06/2014. She wears them quite often and they are "stunning". They are a pump style with rhinestones throughout. Are these Valentino's that everyone seems to suggest they are....really would like to know (name of shoe and cost may be helpful too!!)

Thanks!!!!

Valentino Rockstud, there are many iterations of this look, its great

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Valentino/Shoes/cat204600/c.cat

Esteemed Contributor

That's a beautiful pair of shoes & hot looking. So much prettier than the clod hoppers Lisa was tottering around on Monday night. I also like the small kitten heel gold tone pump she wears. Susan just has good taste -- you can tell she's a designer, a fashion expert and a lifestyle expert. She looks it in her good taste, beautiful hair, healthy complexion and toned body. She's done it all with a great career and a great family and many friends. A very happy successful woman! And no, I'm not a relative, just an admirer. Only have one LK and waiting for her to return to other fabrics. Think the Q is messing with her and "advising" what sells.

Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2014 taja123 said:

That's a beautiful pair of shoes & hot looking. So much prettier than the clod hoppers Lisa was tottering around on Monday night. I also like the small kitten heel gold tone pump she wears. Susan just has good taste -- you can tell she's a designer, a fashion expert and a lifestyle expert. She looks it in her good taste, beautiful hair, healthy complexion and toned body. She's done it all with a great career and a great family and many friends. A very happy successful woman! And no, I'm not a relative, just an admirer. Only have one LK and waiting for her to return to other fabrics. Think the Q is messing with her and "advising" what sells.

Lisa's Monday night shoes aside (whatever they were...didn't see them) what you said about Susan, you could say the exact same think about Lisa.

Honored Contributor

I've heard Susan (while laughing) talk about the fact that she has TV shoes and 'other time shoes'. She has said she changes into the TV shoes before she goes on the air because the TV shoes are uncomfortable but look good.

I've heard her say this a few times.

Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2014 annabellethecat said:

I've heard Susan (while laughing) talk about the fact that she has TV shoes and 'other time shoes'. She has said she changes into the TV shoes before she goes on the air because the TV shoes are uncomfortable but look good.

I've heard her say this a few times.

Oprah has said the same thing about her ""on air"" shoes.