Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's pants are shaped like Susan!

Yes, I agree. I am pretty much a straight fit from my waist to my thighs and most of their lines don't work for me. Most of their lines seem to be designed for a more curvy woman with hips. I don't fit into that category and find it difficult to find pants, jeans or capris.

Frequent Contributor

I want to say that I like many of Susan's tops....not so much the liquid knits but the French terry. Her pants are another story. I have returned all of her pants once I've gotten them home and tried them on. The waist is always too tight. Maybe I have a big waist!! When I want pants, I stick with NYDJ's and JAG. Always a good fit. When I find a brand that is a good fit, I stick with it.
Super Contributor

ITA. I have one pair of her black dress pants that I like but I have no hips and they are baggy in that area. Also, I tried one of her tops but didn't like how baggy it was at the hip, as I have no hips. I find that Joan Rivers designs all her jackets for herself also. They are all so short.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she has her own show -- still on Thursday mornings plus now Sundays too. I think she has two on Sundays plus she seems to be on a couple of other days plus on PMS. In other words, she is on all the time.

Honored Contributor

Susan's clothes are the best. And so is she.

Super Contributor

She cuts for a pear shaped woman and those of us who are straight up and down will probably find her pants do not fit. I ordered my regular size and there was enough fabric in the hips to make another pair. The legs were also too wide so I gave up ordering any of her pants.

Honored Contributor

Different people need to buy different things. OP doesn't like Susan's style, I don't like the styles shown by some of the other Q designers. That should be good for QVC - some of us will watch and buy Susan, some of us will shop and buy Louis. Some of us want Lori and some want else.

Why does it make sense to want every designer to fit everyone? Isn't that what makes fashion fun - that everyone doesn't have to look alike?

Super Contributor

On 3/11/2014 brewhaha said:

Susan's clothes are the best. And so is she.