Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver's pants are shaped like Susan!

I have found that Susan's pants are styled for her body shape....larger hips and short legs. I cant wear them. I'm 5'6", and her pants, though perfect for her height, dont cut it for me. Also, I'm built with minimal hips, so the extra fabric in the hip area is horrible, I can fold it over. I guess she's the fit model!! LOL. A little Susan goes a long way with me anyway...I find her very annoying and every item of hers is, "her favorite" Oh come on Sue! Actually alot of her stuff these days looks a bit desperate..like she has run out of ideas. Doesn't she have her own "show" now?

Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's pants are shaped like Susan!

Discovering what does and doesn't work for us - fashion wise - is part of life. Now that you've determined that Susan's pants don't work for you in particular, you can move on to trying other designers. I hope you find something that works for you.
Super Contributor

I'm shaped like Susan so I have no complaints on this.

Honored Contributor

Sigh.

Honored Contributor

I gave up trying to wear Susan's pants years ago. The rear end was always baggy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It's not just Susan.....D&C too! Medium pants are now baggy in the butt and hip material can be folded over on me too. American women have grown and grown - wider- and to minimize returns - more fabric is being used in problem areas. It's frustrating!

Honored Contributor

Oy! Not good.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Occasional Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Nooks said: Discovering what does and doesn't work for us - fashion wise - is part of life. Now that you've determined that Susan's pants don't work for you in particular, you can move on to trying other designers. I hope you find something that works for you.
Super Contributor

I have no hips/thighs at all ... I buy her pants by my hip measurement - fit is perfect. No extra fabric at all.

Super Contributor

Every single pair that I've thought I could try from SG went back. They just don't fit me. Part of it is my odd build, but part is the huge legs in every single pant.