Honored Contributor

I used to buy a lot of SG's clothes.  Loved her lustra knit pants and one jacket that I bought several years ago.  

These days - there are just too many issues re her fabrics, prints, fit and styles ... and I can find exactly what I want elsewhere.  

Trusted Contributor
I think her tunics are too boxy and add visual weight. There is always a lot of excess fabric in the lower back area, which adds to the boxiness. They just aren't figure flattering on her-or anyone else imo. She would look much better wearing fitted clothing.
Trusted Contributor

Susan is 5'5", I don't consider her short.  I think she wears her clothes very well.

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Susan is 5'4" and always chooses to wear regular length clothing.  She'd look better if she wore the petite sizes.  Maybe they don't give her those samples, maybe she thinks she can pull off regulars or maybe there's a selling point.  Anyway, it bothers me when she implies that the clothing item looks fine on her when it obviously doesn't.  Some of the tunics are very long on the tall models, so they're not going to fit SG properly.  When she does that, it actually discourages me from buying the item.

@Jaspersmom that's one of the points I was making.  If it doesn't look good on her at her height, I know it's not going to look good on me 2-3 inches shorter.  So, if people thinks it looks good on her, then they should buy.  I'll pass on that item.  But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy another one of her items....if it's on clearance.  I have a long sleeve top of hers that I bought on clearance in my closet right now.  My post was not meant to be a bash SG thread.  I'm always pointing out when I think something doesn't look good on me in the Outfit of the Day thread.  

Honored Contributor

Something funny on today's show with PJD and Susan G.:  As usual, Susan was quietly chirping away while PJD talked.  Out of nowhere, PJD apologized to Susan for interrupting her.  Susan immediately replied 'no, no, no, don't worry about it."

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  who is PJD?  Sorry, I don't keep up with all the hosts.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ValuSkr  who is PJD?  Sorry, I don't keep up with all the hosts.

@Icegoddess  My apologies!  Pat James DiMentri.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Clothes

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr thanks.  I recognize the name now.  I'll have to go find a pic so I can put the face with the name.

ETA:  Okay, I see who she is. I like her.  Seems nice.

Respected Contributor

I think her clothing looks a size too small on her. The designs are oversized blah, but she clearly should have more wiggle room in most of her garments.