Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver pricing, $96.00 for a jacket??

@BunSnoop wrote:

ID2 WROTE: 

10-5-2020 11:23AM

I don't shop Susan Graver but I personally feel that $96 is about average where I live. How much do you all pay for your clothing?? I bought a lovely jean jacket (unlined) last Summer locally and it was $96 and I jumped at buying it. I love it and wear it all of the time. cheap.The older I get the more I don't buy cheap. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"

ID WROTE:

I got two shirts like this last Spring but they are a light blue for Summer. Got them as H&M. Mine were only $14 each! Love them! 

"Pure Michigan"

I would consider $14 cheap!

First, I didn't think the jacket was "winter worthy", merely a waterproof jacket. And second, I live in the Northeast - and I could easily get a better jacket for much less. 

Valued Contributor

How about $49 for a blouse ?  Clothes are too expensive.

Honored Contributor

I would, and have, paid that for a Linea blazer or jacket, but I would not for SG. No comparison, for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

All prices have gone up on just about everything.  I don't buy clothes on the Q anymore because of that.  Even the clearance and AS IS are higher than ever. 

You may think I am crazy but I get great LOOKS from Walmart and Costco. And the quality is not all that bad.