Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver pricing, $96.00 for a jacket??

C'mon...POLYESTER from CHINA is expensive - hahahahahaaaaaa.

I refuse to buy that junk, it's NOT landfill friendly.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Prices have gone up, but she does make really nice coats. I had one from about 3-4 years ago when was ruined in a car accident, and I was unable to find one I liked as much. I’m short, plus size and her coats were actually slimming. I do agree that her clothing prices are getting pretty high and it’s makes the de idiot a lot harder.
Super Contributor

It should say the *decision* a lot harder. Not sure how to edit it.....lol🤦🏻‍♀️
Respected Contributor

QVC owns the Graver line so they set the prices.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@3blackdogs To make a correction to your posting......somebody told me how, so I'll pass on to you.

To edit or delete your posting..be sure to be logged on first....then see those little 3 DOTS to the right of your posting....click on that.....select edit or delete.  Your posting will come up in another screen - make your correction...it will ask if you want to confirm (your change)

Click YES and your corrected posting will now show in the normal forum screen.

Hope this helps.................

Super Contributor

Thank you!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Susan does make very nice winter jackets.  I bought one a few years ago before our winter trip to Iceland.  Loved Iceland and love the jacket.  It kept me very warm.  I would only pay that much if I knew I were going to get a LOT of use out of it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Are you talking about A370869?  I saw this presented on TV last night (I think it was, who knows...) and I seem to remember it was less than $96.  Not only that, it has some kind of vest thingy inside which I couldn't figure out.  I have no point here....forgive me.

Respected Contributor

Exactly why I like comparison shopping.  I don't have to spend $96 for a jacket.  I shop enough online and outlets I can find it for at least half of that with similar quality.  And, I don't need any clothing item in an emergency so that definitely helps on pricing.

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I don't shop Susan Graver but I personally feel that $96 is about average where I live. How much do you all pay for your clothing?? I bought a lovely jean jacket (unlined) last Summer locally and it was $96 and I jumped at buying it. I love it and wear it all of the time. The older I get the more I don't buy cheap. Woman Happy

Last year I bought 3 Isaac Mizrahi's True Denim jackets - different shades of blue. These very well made jackets - and paid around $40 each. I found the price doesn't determine the quality. I also have a beautiful Susan Graver denim jacket - soft colorful flowers on front/back - don't remember the price - but I'm sure under $50. 

If u pay more for an item and enjoy it - that's what it's all about.

My big walk-in customized closet is FULL of pants - tops - shoes - purses - jackets, etc. I bought all at low prices.