Honored Contributor

I have also noticed SG's clothing prices going up!  If I am going to pay that much, I'll get something from a "real" designer, and maybe on sale!

Honored Contributor
I ran through the items recently on air (don't watch anymore but saw someone mention it was fashion day), anyway, lol, I saw her pedal pushers and liked the wheat color, saw the price at $50, plus tax and S&H, clicked right off, didn't even bother to check the fabric content. They were pull on type. There is zero reason for this price.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

Ladies ~ 

Shop "As Is" if an item is too pricey.  Just received a pair of her leggings (A301293) yesterday in perfect condition at the price of.....  $24.40 incl ship/hndl & tax!!

Also - recently ordered a super cute Dennis Basso rain jacket "As Is" which was in perfect conditon as well - at a fraction of the price!

Contributor

Re: Susan Graver prices

[ Edited ]

QVC prices for clothes are now too expensive for me.Once in a while I can find a fair price,lately that is rare. I shop at the brick and mortar stores once again, and with store  coupons, clearance prices etc, I get a better deal on clothing than I would with QVC. Even with shipping it is still cheaper than QVC. I get good deals at Kohls, Macys and even Ross stores. QVC has gone crazy with it's high prices. If you can afford it, go for it, as for me,I also enjoy shoppping at the other online clothing sites, many clothing online sites still give a good deal on clothes. Sorry QVC, my days are limited shopping with you.

Contributor
I posted a similar post last night on SG prices. I agree with all of you. I have many SG pieces but I can not afford her current prices. What became of value as part of the QVC logo. I was shopping today with sales and coupons purchased four jerseys for $23 at JCPenney.
Honored Contributor

@Patgo

I agree with you about JCP.    Between the sales and coupons - I get some great buys.

It's one of the first places I check for shoes.  

Occasional Contributor

I used to buy a lot of her items when I was still working and I know her prices used to be reasonable. It seems like she has decided to skyrocket her prices to keep up with LOGO's outrageous charges. 

Occasional Contributor

I used to buy a lot of her items when I was still working and I know her prices used to be reasonable. It seems like she has decided to skyrocket her prices to keep up with LOGO's outrageous charges.