Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Doxiemama2020   Susan dresses in black for every on camera presentation?  

I do think you tend to exaggerate.  I don't recall EVER seeing her in black.

@Kachina624 @I agree.  I watch her a lot.   I've never seen her in black.   

Trusted Contributor

@Doxiemama2020 - Pat James D. wears a lot of black.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Both Susan and Pat (especially Pat) wear black a LOT. Someone must have mentioned they looked fat so now black all the time to try and look slimmer. Old trick and so silly....colors are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch every show .... 

But for the shows I have seen .... I can't recall seeing her wear pants that were other than dark colors (black, dark gray, etc.)

Honored Contributor

She does wear dark bottoms, but she has a great figure! She's the ideal XS on QVC.  She designs for herself and all a lot women out there.  She genuinely loves and wears her clothing.  Her only extravagance are those sometimes costly shoes she wears. Her polyester clothes are too much for me to wear & get rid of!  So I don't usually buy.  But I can see why she's so successful at QVC.

Frequent Contributor

What I find deceptive in Susan's salesmanship and with her hosts also is her calling out her fabric. She talks about her fabric constantly. She calls it a miracle fabric. When asked about the fabric, no one ever says her fabric is simply polyester. She tells us her fabric is so well loved, people change their closets. She tells us of the uniqueness of her fabric. When she discovered her fabric. On and on about the "fabric." How her fabric is the most sought out fabric at the Q. 

And yet, once in a blue moon, do you ever hear the word fpolyester. Completely disingenuous. When asked what the fabric is, we want to hear cotton, rayon, nylon, linen, etc., and yes, polyester!

Respected Contributor

I always laugh when she calls herself the pants expert. The "expert" that very seldom offers talls. Oh wait.... talls in TSV BUT they are crops....floods. She can do "talls" in cropped pants but not all her regular pants? The talls (if even offered) ALWAYS sell out first and are never reordered.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe2 the same fabric behaves differently depending on the manufacturing process.  She diesn't say it's polyester because a lot or possibly most of what qvc sells is polyester, so that is not a distinguishing feature.

For polyester, her liquid knit is a pretty good fabric.  It drapes nicely and has good color.  It is opaque and does not cling to the body.  It doesn't wrinkle and maintains its good appearance throughout the day, even when one is sweating like hell because it is not breathable.  It is good for the workplace.

Esteemed Contributor

She was dressed from head to toe in black today.

Super Contributor

@Doxiemama2020 - yes, she has black on right this minute!