Respected Contributor

@Snooky60 wrote:

@Doxiemama2020 - yes, she has black on right this minute!

sure does! lol

at least the view is better! 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 @yes, a view other than her foyer.😊

Honored Contributor

When the comment was first made about her only wearing black I thought the poster was nuts! But as I'm watching the last couple of weeks I'm noticing that they're absolutely right! She is wearing all black!

I'll venture a guess that she's doing it because she's self-conscious about the weight gain

Frequent Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@febe2 the same fabric behaves differently depending on the manufacturing process.  She diesn't say it's polyester because a lot or possibly most of what qvc sells is polyester, so that is not a distinguishing feature.

For polyester, her liquid knit is a pretty good fabric.  It drapes nicely and has good color.  It is opaque and does not cling to the body.  It doesn't wrinkle and maintains its good appearance throughout the day, even when one is sweating like hell because it is not breathable.  It is good for the workplace.

No, NYC, that isn't a good reason why Susaan doesn't say polyester. I've nevewr heard polyester cross Susan's lips. She is always quick and proud to say cotton, modal, linen, nylon. But the fact is, she wants the public think there is something wonderful in her fabric that isn't polyester.

I'm not saying anything against polyester and it's positive or negative factors. My point was just a deceptiveness on her part. 

Respected Contributor

@Snooky60 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 @yes, a view other than her foyer.😊

Amy was pretty fed up at the end of the night with Susan, she never stopped talking after what 10 hours on air! 

Amy can talk too much for me but Susan did her in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver on camera

[ Edited ]

She doesn't need to wear black.  She has a great figure.  She designs clothing for herself.  All you XS out there, these clothes were made for you.  Her clothes will never, pill, fade, always retains the shape.  Will last for thousands of years for you to wear if you can live forever.

Frequent Contributor

She wears black so she can match Pat James DeMentri who doesn't know how to wear anything but black.