Occasional Contributor

l love Susan Graver but why  oh why does she dress in black for every on camera presentation?  She might as well wear the same outfit each time because black doesn't show much detail on camera.  Also, show the back of a garment, not just a little flick or a camera angle that is so close who can tell how the back looks? 

Esteemed Contributor

Black and navy are slimming. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Susan Graver on camera

[ Edited ]

She looks good but she's selling.  It all looks the same and I wont buy if I can't tell what the item looks like. My opinion, my money. She's not the only host who does this but her percentages are way beyond the others. She's  a size 4, she doesnt need to camoflage.

Respected Contributor

@Doxiemama2020 wrote:

l love Susan Graver but why  oh why does she dress in black for every on camera presentation?  She might as well wear the same outfit each time because black doesn't show much detail on camera.  Also, show the back of a garment, not just a little flick or a camera angle that is so close who can tell how the back looks? 

Actually she doesn't, I don't watch every show but I see her in multitudes of things and colors. My guess is if she wears black or a dark color as a neutral it is because she is going to be putting on a lot of things during the show like tops and jackets.

Frequent Contributor

I agree is it difficult to see details on black and navy.  The hosts and models look like black blobs on screen.  It is especially confusing if they explain detailed details and you can't see them.  Sometimes looking on line can help.  I don't wear black next to my face much as it drains me (I am a blond summer coloring) but I love lack pants and skirts.  I could use more time on views of backs on hangers and models.

Honored Contributor

@Doxiemama2020   Susan dresses in black for every on camera presentation?  

I do think you tend to exaggerate.  I don't recall EVER seeing her in black.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

She has even commented that she wears a lot of black.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that she rarely wears black during presentations, and I see her changing outfits when she can.  What I do not like is when something like a dress is shown, but the model wears a jacket over it.  I want to see the entire product, and I wonder when they do that if the item does not fit the model.  I think the vendor should speak up and ask the model to remove the jacket or whatever is covering the outfit.  I noticed that again with Isaac's show the other day.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she has put on a few pandemic pounds like the rest of us---and just feels better in black right now. 

Honored Contributor

I love dark colors including black but it's helpful when you can go online and look at the item in a lighter color. I was checking out a blouse just yesterday but it only came in black so even blowing it up on my screen didn't help at all!

27CF8AE9-93D4-4510-9B40-FDFBC5B59CAA.png

you can't see a darn thing!