Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver on Walmart.com

[ Edited ]

I've purchased a few items of clothing from Chel on eBay. Overall my experience has been positive; however, my last purchase was Cuddl Duds pants that reeked of perfume. The smell could not be washed or aired out. After multiple attempts, I threw them out. I doubt that I'll buy from her again.

Esteemed Contributor

Chel's closet is an ebay seller- they work with 3rd party sellers like Amazon and Walmart.com. I've bought a few pieces from them, all good experiences. My frustrating thing is their warehouse is a few miles from my house, I pass it everyday on the way to work!  I'd love to pick up directly and save on shipping But they won't  do it.... Woman Sad 

Valued Contributor

And the item numbers on the Walmart site match the QVC item numbers.  For instance I just looked up A276421 and it is the same description on QVC & Walmart...Susan Graver Liquid Knit Short Slv Top Peplum Back.  Limited quantities & colors appear to be available on Walmart for the items as compared to stock on QVC for the few things I looked at.

Honored Contributor

This subject comes up periodically and when it does I always take a gander at the liquidation website. I don't believe I've seen anything above a third quality

The fun thing is you can actually look at exactly what is on the Manifest

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she said she only sells though QVC?  guess the polyester queen can not make that claim any more Cat LOLCat Wink

Valued Contributor

@twentysixteen 

QVC ladies are so knowledgeable.  Went on the site and YES, hundreds maybe thousands of SG clothes on Wallmart.com...........When.........  SG is on she says, "Exclusive to QVC."   Prices are    not  inexpensive.

Thank you for posting, very interesting..............

Honored Contributor

SG sells exclusively to QVC. What QVC does with it is apparently out of her hands