Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks great for pushing 60!

When I saw actual pictures of her ... on the boards here...shopping... I did not recognize her!

She is tiny, TINY... AND TONED! Anybody who works out to maintain energy and tone earns my admiration!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

There is nothing calming, soothing, relaxing about the fashion industry. Lots of deadlines in almost every single detail of an item. The trim, the buttons........everything has to arrive 'on time' or there is a huge setback in the manufacturing process. Susan handles it very well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

She does look great, especially after learning her age, on this thread. She seems young at heart. One of those people. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

She looks amazing.....for any age! Wish I knew her secrets for looking so great! She seems like a 30-year old and looks, at best, mid-30s. Her warm personality makes her appear young as well. She's a terrific role model.
Contributor

On 2/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

not in a close up!{#emotions_dlg.scared} She is a wrinkler and a sagger.... not her fault, just her genes.

What??!! My sags and wrinkles should look so good!
Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2014 RetRN said:
On 2/14/2014 gazelle77 said:

Is PUSHING 60 ancient or something?? LOL!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Obviously you are annoyed by her good looks and can't admit that she looks great for 60. You really do have issues.

I didn't perceive the comment as saying anything negative about Susan. I thought gazelle was just commenting that she couldn't understand why pushing 60 was possibly considered "ancient", in other words just plain old. I notice as well that she considered such a view as laughable. I don't think your comments were well considered at all.

Occasional Visitor

I like Susan Graver.  Love her style, energy and obvious love of live.  She seems like a genuine person who is probably a lot of fun.  More power to her!  I have tons of her clothes too!

Esteemed Contributor

PUSHING 60??? I think I have heard her say she is past 60! She looks great!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

BTW-

This post is from 2014.

Esteemed Contributor

That explains it 2014.  I agree that Susan looks great for her age.  She also seems to be a very nice person.