Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks great for pushing 60!

Susan seems happy on the inside, and it shows in return on the outside. I have had a friend for many years, who is the same way. She has hardly aged at all in the last twenty years. Very telling in my opinion.
Super Contributor

She looks wonderful as she is aging gracefully and naturally. Keeping slender and fit at any age is youthful, I wish I could manage it myself.
Super Contributor

She does look great - a very vibrant and seemingly positive person. And by the way, 60 is not that old anymore!

Super Contributor

She does look fantastic, and I hope to be that youthful looking when I'm her age.

Respected Contributor

Like that she has shortened her hair, & the color is great! However that 'bob' mess doesn't suit her at all. It's too severe, hangs & covers most of her face. Does she ever see herself on the TV monitor? That large white part down the middle looks bad. Maybe try Joan River's product? Get a new hair stylist SusanSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love her shorter cut, although I like it with a little more curl. Color's great on her. Susan is so natural looking. She is what I would call "aging beautifully." Her pretty face is not tight or lifted looking, just a natural looking beautiful woman. Her skin tone is pretty, and she chooses just the right cosmetics to enhance it. I thought her MIL was very attractive, who must have been in her 80's, and I think Susan will maintain very well.

Super Contributor

Yes, she does look great for her age!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/14/2014 champagnepoodle said:

She looks GREAT! Oh by the way she was born in 1951, so that makes her 62. I hope to look that good and that healthy at 62.

I was born in '51..she looks great! So much energy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I'd love to know which vitamins (if any). Love her energy. Beautiful and very nice person, too, for being in a very demanding/stressful industry.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

My vote goes to the fact she looks good for her age. She may come by her looks and body type naturally as some families carry those traits. I love watching her and she seems genuine when she says thank you. Yes, she is making money, but I feel she loves what she does. How many people can you say that about?