Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks great for pushing 60!

On 2/13/2014 Miss Fendi said: Susan just turned 60 in December. If you take care of yourself and don't let yourself go to pot, it's possible to look really good past menopause. Susan obviously takes cafe of herself and I think she looks great.

I agree - I do my best to eat healthy and my skin is flawless and I'll be 65 in a couple weeks! Susan has a lot of pep in her step - good for her!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Susan's but fair is fair and I agree, she looks fantastic to be at that stage in life.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

A very attractive, very personable lady. Yes, she's a bit animated for some tastes, but she is very pleasant -- and obviously very successful. She has tapped in to a big customer market and is apparently meeting the wants and needs of her target audience. Good for her!

Valued Contributor

I am 15 yrs younger than her, and I have to say I'm not sure I could wear those 4" heels, bend down to the floor and get up without falling over! For a woman of 60, she has incredible balance! Our balance deteriorates as we get older. I could certainly improve on my balance.

She has mentioned that she does pilates, which def. strengthens balance/posture. I think I better get myself onto a pilates mat if I want to stay limber like her!

Honored Contributor

she is 60 and she looks great!

Photo: Good morning :) Richie caught me playing the piano! Have a wonderful day... see you at 11pm ET! xoxo

check out this vintage pic of her and her husband......how sweet!

Photo: My Valentines Day blog is up! Read about the love of my life and see some great pics, old and new: http://qvc.co/LoveOfMyLife-Blog Who is your Valentine?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Photo: My Valentines Day blog is up! Read about the love of my life and see some great pics, old and new: http://qvc.co/LoveOfMyLife-Blog Who is your Valentine?Her natural effervescence has apparently been a part of her all her life, as captured in the photo above. She is one of those people who light up a room, in my estimation. To my mind, there is nothing phony about it. It is her nature to be ebullient and energetic. It is who she is. She is who she is.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is very attractive and sure doesn't look her age. I think she could pass for late forties. She has a good head of hair and beautiful teeth and smile. Susan is real smart as she keeps the natural look, instead of panicking and piling everything on to look like younger and end up looking like a clown. I like that like most all, Susan has her own challenges and makes the most of all good things, looking pretty, natural and healthy. She's got a fantastic personality, and I think what you see is what you get with Susan. And what a hard worker! She deserves everything good that she has.

Honored Contributor

Okay everyone pull in your claws! SG looks good for her age....but I think the biggest workout she gets is her talking...it's like a dang marathon!
Honored Contributor

young tongue

Trusted Contributor

I like Susan. I never would have guessed she was 60. Good for her!!