Respected Contributor

Susan Graver looks different to me

I don't know if it's the lighting or her red lips, but Susan looks different to me.  Younger, perhaps more relaxed.  

I do like the tsv, but I'm not sure of the size as the chest measurements are listed smalller than in the past.  Hmmm.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks different to me

They are not showing her up close but she just stepped up to the camera and she has those same cheeks, eyes, upper lip not moving that Pat had. I think Susan is so pretty and I wish women would stop ruining their looks just to not have any wrinkles. And then they don't look like themselves.

I hate to keep seeing this, especially on women who are so pretty to begin with!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

She looks different to me also.  I think it is because she changed her hair style and color to lighter along with her eyebrows and that makes a big difference.  And I think because of the lighter hair, she is wearing a lighter shade of makeup, plus the red lipstick.  It is fun to change up your look.  She does look a little younger, but I think she has always looked younger than her age. 

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed a difference too.  To me, it seems her eyes are different.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks to me that she's had some work done.

Respected Contributor

She has definitely had some work done.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

The FULL MOON affects people in many different ways.   (I get hair on my face.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

She looks different to me also.  I think it is because she changed her hair style and color to lighter along with her eyebrows and that makes a big difference.  And I think because of the lighter hair, she is wearing a lighter shade of makeup, plus the red lipstick.  It is fun to change up your look.  She does look a little younger, but I think she has always looked younger than her age. 

@KathyM23   An old trick when you have work done on your face is to change your hair style/color. By doing that it deflects from the work that was done. People don't know what they are looking at, is it the hair or the face that is different?

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

They are not showing her up close but she just stepped up to the camera and she has those same cheeks, eyes, upper lip not moving that Pat had. I think Susan is so pretty and I wish women would stop ruining their looks just to not have any wrinkles. And then they don't look like themselves.

I hate to keep seeing this, especially on women who are so pretty to begin with!

@on the bay   I agree, it is sad they don't feel they are good enough the way they are. And you are right, especially when they are pretty to begin with.