Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks different to me

I also think she looks somewhat different. Probably had work done.

Valued Contributor

I usually don't watch Susan, but I checked it out last night, there was a bright light shining on her face, which kept the viewer from really actually seeing her face. I don't know if she ever really got up close to the camera or not I only watched off and on.

New Contributor

She must have her own body image issues.  She was a very pretty woman before all of the work she has done on her face and neck.  She tries so hard to use high necks and scarves to hide her neck.  her fashion styles have suffered since Logo came on board with QVC.  She seems to want to focus more on alluring to the young. I realize that fashion and styles change but please really look at the age groups that made you wealthy and a popular designer.  I will only pay your high prices if they are make un the USA.  You used  to say that you try to use USA to make your garment.  Your quality has gone down in the past 5-8 years.

Age is beautiful.  Be the age you are.  That is why people kike Kim Gravel and others that own their flaws and continue to enjoy life to the fullest just the way they are.  People  enjoy being with people that are genuine and humble just the way they are.  Regardless of age.

Honored Contributor

@fdfdfs wrote:

So true - there's beauty in maturity.  if only more women could see that.

If that is true in our society why is it that I read  some of the hosts are getting long in the tooth and need to retire.I don't think our culture is kind to ageing.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

They are not showing her up close but she just stepped up to the camera and she has those same cheeks, eyes, upper lip not moving that Pat had. I think Susan is so pretty and I wish women would stop ruining their looks just to not have any wrinkles. And then they don't look like themselves.

I hate to keep seeing this, especially on women who are so pretty to begin with!

I agree, with the unfortunate loss of her mother, Ashley Judd  has been in the spotlight and I was shocked at what she's done to her gorgeous face.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it