Honored Contributor

Susan Graver liquid artisan knit tunic A282104

Susan Graver Artisan Liquid Knit Top with Pleated Woven Front

Susan Graver Artisan Liquid Knit Top with Pleated Woven Front

IMG_2117.JPG

I like the looks of this. It is shorter (I'm short) and the trim is understated. That is why I like the looks of it.

Any comments about Artisan Liquid knit will be appreciated.

Susan was wearing it in the show yesterday in black and it looked very nice.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver liquid artisan knit tunic A282104

I saw this also and would be interested in any reviews. I really liked the look of it in all the colors, but the red was particularly striking.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty. I like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2154.JPG

I like the delicate and understated details of this.

In black or navy for me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

It is very pretty.... I would get it if it was cotton or a blend. I just don't like the liquid knit for every day. I don't dress up like I used to when I worked.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1

really cute top!  i'm not familiar with liquid knit, but i would give it a chance.  the only thing that bothers me is the way the neckline lays on susan.  i'm not sure that i could wear this.  i'm too thin and i'm not sure that it would fit me properly.  in other words, i'm not busty enough, as is susan.  lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this presented and thought it was pretty.  What I hesitated on was the fact that the front is woven, not knit like the rest of the top.  

Honored Contributor

When I forst saw this I thought it was a very pretty dressier top but then I realized it was different fabric on the back and I was dissappointed. IMO that ruins it & makes it seem cheap.

Respected Contributor

Not a top for me since it's shorter, but I like the detail on the front.  Don't care for the the sleeves.  Not enough shape to them.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw this presented and thought it was pretty.  What I hesitated on was the fact that the front is woven, not knit like the rest of the top.  

@Lipstickdiva - Thanks for mentioning that; I had not read the full description and did not hear any mention of the fact that the front is woven when I watched the video. 

I am guessing she used polyester because it will handle the pleating better than liquid knit. I could not tell there were two different fabrics in photos or the video so I suspect it might not be very noticeable in person.