Super Contributor
So whenever I see the presentations on the Susan Graver liquid knit joggers, they show two similar colors - Sandy Tan and Mushroom. On TV, they say the darker of the two is Sandy Tan, but online the darker color to select comes up Mushroom. I ordered what I thought was the darker but ended up cancelling because it showed Mushroom. Has anyone ordered either of these colors to clarify which to go by (presentation vs. Online swatch)? Thank you in advance...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

'You know'........... I've been thinking the exact same.

The darker should be the Mushroom, and the lighter should be the Sandy Tan.   In my eyes and thoughts.

I guess I would choose the color according to what's on the computer online, and not how presented on TV.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  I have a feeling that other viewers have avoided ordering because of how presented or how these two colors are named.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I guess I would order the darker 'Mushroom', copy this thread, and, if it arrives the wrong color, exchange it for the other color.  The shipping for exchange would be free.

If, by chance, the other color isn't available in your size, contact CS and read or forward this thread to them.

I'm fairly sure that they would refund without charging you S&H.