Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver is hosting her own show

and she is doing a great job.  She knows her product better than anyone, so I see no need to have a Q host with her.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is hosting her own show

Kim Gravel and Angle with Quacker Factory also hosted their own shows.  Much better that a too chatty host interupting constantly.  I hope they keep this idea going.

Honored Contributor

I actually don't know why hosts are needed.  Let the individual vendors sell their products.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is a very interesting concept. Who knows their designs better than the creator. They describe the piece of clothing and give the customer what they need and want. 

Honored Contributor

Interesting 

Respected Contributor

Creative thinking from the budget department-cuts back on hours for hosts.  It's okay with me.  Too many of the hosts just use the job as a "personal bully pulpit."  Others just don't have the qualifications to be good hosts.  So, yeah, let the competent vendors sell their own products. 

Honored Contributor

So we'll never have to hear how many items sold with just the vendor and no host.

Honored Contributor

Well, I saw a lot of posts saying she talked over the hosts all the time, so why not?  I really wouldn't know since I really don't watch her shows.  Not that I dislike like her, but clothing in general on QVC is more than I want to pay for once you add in tax and S/H.  I do have one of her jackets I do love except the pockets made out of cheap lining fabric.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

and she is doing a great job.  She knows her product better than anyone, so I see no need to have a Q host with her.

Well its about time.  I always thought she would do good on her own.  Not understanding why they never did this before.

Esteemed Contributor

Sure be nice if they did this and dropped the prices to reflect the cost savings  of not having Hosts