Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver introduces Beth??

My exact thoughts. I prefered Justine to Susan, any day. Stacy was ok, & the lady before was my favorite. 

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Justine better than Susan...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Perhaps Susan is finally thinking about retiring, 

Highly doubtful.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I like Justine, and I've always liked Susan and her energy.  I've always thought/said that there's almost always one energetic, ambitious, very outgoing member in every family.  They do 'get things done' in a quick, efficient way. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I liked Susan's first sidekick. I can't remember her name, but she was with her for years and years. A cute petite dark haired lady, who presented very well. She wasn't at all like Susan, but pleasing in her own way. Justine isn't my cup of Skinny Latte.

Regular Contributor

i think the lady before Stacy was named Marilyn.

New Contributor

Beth was introduced as a new spokesperson for Susan Gravers line. She previously worked for another vendor. She has been taking on more responsibilities. Now regularly working with Pat James Dementri on a weekly Sunday show on QVC2. Justine was annoying, speaking too quickly, ant loudly.Beth is poised and seems to be a good addition to Susan's team.