Regular Contributor

Susan Graver introduces Beth??

This morning (Dec 1), Susan introduced someone we would know, I believe her name is Beth?  Does anyone know if she has been on before or what it is she will be doing for Susan's line?  I do not recognize her.  What happened to Stacy?  She disappeared one day and Justine started hosting late nights for the SG line.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver introduces Beth??

Stacey was expecting, probably gave birth by now. Justine? Beth? Can't say.

Honored Contributor

@SewHappy2 wrote:

This morning (Dec 1), Susan introduced someone we would know, I believe her name is Beth?  Does anyone know if she has been on before or what it is she will be doing for Susan's line?  I do not recognize her.  What happened to Stacy?  She disappeared one day and Justine started hosting late nights for the SG line.

Stacey had her baby a year ago this month.  She is living what appears to be a gloriuous life with her new baby girl and her husband.  No mention (we follow each other on IG) of her returning to QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Perhaps Susan is finally thinking about retiring, as well she should be.  She's worked hard for many years and is certainly wealthy enough to retire!   

Esteemed Contributor

I did not see the show this morning, but I do buy a lot of Susan's clothing.  Frankly, I do not care for Justine.  She just annoys me somehow.  I know Susan can be repetitive, but I do prefer when she is selling her line herself.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Perhaps Susan is finally thinking about retiring, as well she should be.  She's worked hard for many years and is certainly wealthy enough to retire!   

I agree that she's probably wealthy enough to retire, but I think she enjoys people and what she does that she may not be ready. I know I could find plenty to do, but some people are just workers. 

Respected Contributor

I believe it was a reference to her new grand baby Br.....y a girl born last pm to her middle son David and his wife. 

Honored Contributor

I thought that the grandbaby that was born last night was a boy, which was why she was wearing blue during her show this morning. 

Trusted Contributor

@IMW wrote:

I believe it was a reference to her new grand baby Br.....y a girl born last pm to her middle son David and his wife. 

Susan now has a Grandson and is expecting another in a few weeks.  Why spread misinformation based on unfounded " belief"?

Honored Contributor

The Beth that appeared this morning with Susan was no baby.   She is the latest in a long string of assistants who cover for Susan when she's traveling or vacationing.   She seems to go through them pretty fast.   She probably drives them nuts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment