Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver- getting pretty pricy!

Her woven blouses are very well made. They feel like silk. I think they look like they cost more than $48. I wear them so often, they are well worth the price. A blouse is versatile. It can be worn dressy, but it can look sporty too.

Her show is rockin' today. I bought the color block button down too. I can't believe I bought 4 things, and I wish I could buy more.

Keep the goodies coming Susan!

Frequent Contributor

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't buy much of her line, because of that. If there were 3 or 4 easy pays, then I would.

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Her woven blouses are very well made. They feel like silk. I think they look like they cost more than $48. I wear them so often, they are well worth the price. A blouse is versatile. It can be worn dressy, but it can look sporty too.

Her show is rockin' today. I bought the color block button down too. I can't believe I bought 4 things, and I wish I could buy more.

Keep the goodies coming Susan!

I agree - her things are worth the money. They last forever ... never lose their color or shape. I have a lot of SG ... but haven't seen much lately that I like. I'm really fussy about necklines and sleeves and seaming lines.

Respected Contributor

Sunday night, I was flipping through and she was on. She was showing one of her cardigans and it was $48 and there was a tank on the hanger with it. I thought well that's not too bad, but then Pat said, " now just so you know we have the tank in the same colors to match back to the cardigan if you're interested." Then they put the tank info on the screen and it was $42!!!!! What???!! That would be $100 after tax and S&H. No way!! Her clothes are not that much better than Target or Walmart to warrant those kind of prices.
Honored Contributor

Can someone compare, for me, SG's Liquid Knit and Premier Knit? I know she says everyone begs for more LK, but I find it very heavy and hot to wear. Wondering about her premier knit, it looks lighter in weight, is it? I have 2 LK hanging in my closet that I can't bring myself to put them on in the last 2 years at least.

"To each their own, in all things".
New Contributor

I have purchased two of Susan's Liquid Knit tops, but I bought them "As Is". Would not buy them at her regular prices though!

Honored Contributor

I think clothes in general on the Q are very pricey.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Trusted Contributor

I agree!

Stopped in the Talbot's outlet the other day and hit the 70% off rack. I found THREE pairs of nice pants for around $16 EACH!

My $50 on the Q will hardly get me one item from SG or D&C!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 snickster said:

Can someone compare, for me, SG's Liquid Knit and Premier Knit? I know she says everyone begs for more LK, but I find it very heavy and hot to wear. Wondering about her premier knit, it looks lighter in weight, is it? I have 2 LK hanging in my closet that I can't bring myself to put them on in the last 2 years at least.

Liquid Knit may be hot, but I don't think it is heavy. If anything, I think it is too lightweight and it does show lumps and bumps in my opinion. I have not tried the Premier Knit, but I have heard Susan say that it is heavier than Liquid Knit.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Everything on QVC is pricier than other stores.

Just don't buy and the message will be heard loud and clear.