Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver didsapointed lately

I don't know what's going on with her like this year but the sizing so way off !!!  I have had to  send 3 items back due to HUGE arm holes !!   Tanks in her line used to be perfect usually around 7" or 7.5 ".  Now 8" or even 8.125" in the same size .   I am basically the same size as previous yrs!    I am so frustrated and did leave a review about this last sleeveless top I just Received.  It's so cute and would love it if the armholes didn't stick out and also show below underarm skin ,  I call them bits😂  I am not going to the extra expense of having them altered to fit .  It's a shame her line has changed as I have many pieces in her line and would continue if she would decide to look into the sizing issues .    I am not on Facebook so Can't go directly to her and am hoping she may read this .   Please Susan look into the change in your sizing as I have no problems with other designers on QVC that are sleevless,.  Unhappy customer 😒

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver didsapointed lately

I've been a Denim & Co. shopper for years and I've changed to Susan Graver and Kim Gravel.  I purchased several SG items this Spring and been pleased.  Especially the premium stretch crop pants that were a TSV.  I also bought SG printed tank with woven chiffon overlay.  I was trying it on and my husband walked in.  He actually said "Whoa!"  He never says that about my clothing, or any clothing.  He really could care less about clothes in general but he really liked it and for him to say that, says something.  

Super Contributor

Haven't had issues with the armholes, but I have noticed that the liquid knit is much thinner than last year. It shows all my "lumps and bumps" now and the older liquid knit did not.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think you have to be on facebook to make a comment on her facebook page. You might give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

I love her line or at  least I used to.  I haven't bought anything in a long time now.  I did always have a problem with her sleevless tops, I am an average size and the armholes were always huge for me.  I had to have many items altered under the arms to make them wearable.  I learned my lesson long ago as tailoring adds a lot to the expense of these items.

Honored Contributor

It's not just this year.  My LAST purchase (and will be my last) were 3 blouses that were touted a being just like the polyester blouses she made in the 90's (bought them 3 or 4 years ago).  When I got them.... no, the material was quite a bit stiffer but okay...... but the arm lengths were too short for my average sized arms, had to roll up the cuffs.  I debated sending them back but I loved the look of them.  I should have because I've worn them maybe 3 or 4 times.  

BTW, she was my favorite designer in the 90's and I bought a lot of fashion from her.  No more. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree....

I bought 2 of her liquid knit cardigans and they were huge...

Back they went.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not on Facebook so cannot leave an comment , tried.  I can only hope she checks these boards ,  but probably not.  I have considered sending back for a size smaller only problem with that is I'm busty so would be too tight in that area  although the arm holes would most Likely be just  right.   Such a cute top and would have gone with much in my summer wardrobe but because of her off sizing it's a no go!!   I have so much if her liquid knit that was a perfect fit all these yrs,  but it seems items in my size are either too tight or the arm holes huge now .

New Contributor

I have had the same issue with sizing.  The XS was my size but recently noticed how much larger that size was in her liquid knit tops.  I noticed on her Sunday show on 7/18 that one item (the This Day Only) with the banded bottom was presented with a size chart where the XXS showed the same bust size as the XS listed on the generic size chart on the website for that very sme item.   This conflict in sizing  is why using the generic size chart isn't working anymore and a customer doesn't know if they should believe the size chart presented live either.   So I can't buy her clothing anymore until this issue is corrected.

Is ANYONE who can fix this reading this?  Hope so. 

Visitor

I was happy to find a brand of clothing that still offered petite sizes. However, my last 2 purchases from QVC of Susan Graver clothing left a lot to be desired - ending up wasting my time and sending back. The first outfit arrived and the packaging was marked as a "small petite" which is what I ordered. However, when taken out of the package, the garments were tagged petite medium!They did not fit. I tried a second time to order an outfit. This was a tank and pants set in a small petite. The tank was shipped without the pants! When I contacted customer service, I was told the outfit was sold out so there was nothing they could do but give me a refund. I am very disappointed that this happened twice!:

Spoiler