Honored Contributor

Those floppy bottoms are all over at all kinds of prices!  On me they're no better north of $100 as they'd be at $10!    I have enugh permanent floppy of my own so that I avoid floppy sleeves (bells, tulips, any ruffles) as well as bottoms.

Cute look for kids under 5 and a maybe for tall slender women.  Of course, I'm not a trained stylist so what do I know besides what I like!

Valued Contributor

@SharkE @Kachina624 2 of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've ever seen.  Almost as bad as tiers of ruffles around my hips and butt.  Maybe both "designers" have flamenco dancing in their backgrounds.

Respected Contributor

Susan's fashions lately (IMHO) look like they are out of Li'l Abner's Daisy Mae's "models closet". Floods (with floppy ruffles!), big cabbage prints, all kinds of weird sleeves (to dip in your food) and ruffles on everything,cold off the shoulder strapless bra madness etc etc. Fad fashion!. Susan use to have beautiful classic clothing.....remember her silky blues line?...perfect! Now I look (like at those pants this morning) and just go whaaaaaaa? Saving money and more for you who like her new fashions.

Super Contributor

World peace love are worse! Yikes!

Honored Contributor

I don't consider these a tulip hem.  To me they are a flounce hem.

I have a pair of tulip hem crop jeans and they are just a rounded bottom with a slight slit.  I love them. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Oh goodness....those pants are unique.  They would not be a good look on me.

Kim G also has a pair of tulip Capri pants that are more to my liking.

I don't like a flounce on the hem of a dress, skirt or pants.  

@Carmie, this is what I think of when I think of a tulip hem.  Those capris are cute.

Honored Contributor

Susan is just one of many designers doing “interesting” hem treatments to pants & jeans. Personally, I prefer a traditional straight hem on all my pants. A little slit at the ankle is fine for slim pants but no ruffles or flounces for me on my pant hems. 

Honored Contributor

Is this the same or very similar pants that was the recent TSV?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

OMG !!!!!!!!!

I can't unsee that horror !   naughty girl !

Perfect comment, horrible.  I believe Susan Graver has "jumped the shark".  

Esteemed Contributor

Are the designer of LOGO and Susan Graver are competing to see who can make woman look the most horrible?  One had nothing but polyester with big garish prints,  and the other has so much nonesense going on and flounces that make hips look absolutely huge and swollow up petite women.  I honestly have never seen a woman in LOGO.  Just my opinion