Respected Contributor

I haven't been watching Q lately, but had to take a look to see what y'all are talking about. I'm speechless, lol. I just looked online at both her show pieces for yesterday. WHAT is going on with her prices??? I love that chiffon top, but $70.+ tax & s/h. I would hesitate to pay over $40. for a sleeveless top. 

Super Contributor

Not a great one for every body type.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I haven't been watching Q lately, but had to take a look to see what y'all are talking about. I'm speechless, lol. I just looked online at both her show pieces for yesterday. WHAT is going on with her prices??? I love that chiffon top, but $70.+ tax & s/h. I would hesitate to pay over $40. for a sleeveless top. 

I think across the board here all vendors have greatly increased prices, Logo, Graver, Gravel, even denim and Co. It's changed my shopping habits. Add to that the aggravation of shopping online with Q, the 'in process' waits, slow shipping. I've went back to brick & mortar stores for the most part.

If I don't need it for 2-3 weeks and see something that really tickles my fancy I'll get it, but, if I think I can do better elsewhere and faster, then, I drive into town.

Respected Contributor

I like a bit of interest especially on pedal pushers or capris like zippers/tulip hems/ sparkles (QF). There is something for everyone , but those you refered to are not for me. Calling Charo....

apparently zippers at the hemline on the front of pants are not big sellers as the LTS have had one from D&Co. have been offered at just about every one.

Super Contributor

a little kooky crazy for meSmiley LOL