Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver constantly interrupting and talking over hosts!

@reeweegee wrote:

Susan has some very nice looking pieces but the prices are now too high for the most part.  I typically only buy when it is a reasonable Lunchtime Special price. Her excitement about her designs is great.  But what really turns me off of her more than price is her constant interrupting of every host she works with.  It is very rude and inconsiderate. There are times I considered buying something SG that costs more than I wanted to pay, but then Susan's rude interruptions caused me to decide against it. The hosts have a job to do and Susan should not keep monopolizing her segments.   It sounds like the hosts are racing to get a word in as they know Susan will cut them off or talk over them.  That is really BIG a turn off that causes me and no doubt others, to turnaway to a different channel.  Someone should really share this with Susan as I have seen others post simular feedback.  

reeweegee

@reeweegee wrote:

Susan has some very nice looking pieces but the prices are now too high for the most part.  I typically only buy when it is a reasonable Lunchtime Special price. Her excitement about her designs is great.  But what really turns me off of her more than price is her constant interrupting of every host she works with.  It is very rude and inconsiderate. There are times I considered buying something SG that costs more than I wanted to pay, but then Susan's rude interruptions caused me to decide against it. The hosts have a job to do and Susan should not keep monopolizing her segments.   It sounds like the hosts are racing to get a word in as they know Susan will cut them off or talk over them.  That is really BIG a turn off that causes me and no doubt others, to turnaway to a different channel.  Someone should really share this with Susan as I have seen others post simular feedback.  

reeweegee

We have this post by someone different every Sunday night after she is on. I agree and will not watch. She must be selling lots or Q would not keep her on.

Honored Contributor

Greetings "new" contributor. (LOL)

The rule of thumb is, if you don't like a presenter, CTC!

Honored Contributor

I'm one of those who has no problem with SG's enthusiasm.  Of course, I also am a fan of many of her items!  She's been with QVC almost 25 years.  I'm sure they don't feel any need to make her change her style of presentation.  If QVC had a problem with her, she certainly wouldn't have lasted so long.  Quite an accomplishment in this day and age, I would say, to be their designer for 25 years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan has been interrupting and talking over the hosts for as many years as I've watched the Q.  She's not going to change.  Though she seems like a nice person, she can be annoying.  Her passion is something to be admired, but she needs to learn to shut up at times.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

why need the hosts? Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

enthusiasm=$$$$$$Man TongueWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Wish the mods would automatically poof the threads on this subject and David V's happy dance. At least 2-3 a week. Gnawing on the same ham bone now for yrs.

Valued Contributor

I only watched for about 5 minutes last night. During that time SG used the word "play" twice. Great...now we have another designer telling us to play with our clothes. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Wish the mods would automatically poof the threads on this subject and David V's happy dance. At least 2-3 a week. Gnawing on the same ham bone now for yrs.

hope they don't

perhaps it is an issue that needs to be noted by someone, somewhere.  doubtful

Esteemed Contributor

Ha Ha.... I guess she has not changed but, has gotten worse though the years.   Not surprised a person with that kind of personality does not change. The polyester queen has no filter. One time when I was turning the channels I heard Jill rein her in by saying I have to do colors now... boy, did she shut up quick. Woman LOL