Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry @Annabellethecat66Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@febe1...I think you hit the nail on the head!! That's when she started changing & acting so crazy, when her MIL passed away.  Never thought of it. I love her clothing, but can no longer stand to watch. Her prices are increasing with each show!! I looked on yesterday "items on air", new top $63. then add s/h+tax, that's nearing $70. I can't do it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@febe1...I think you hit the nail on the head!! That's when she started changing & acting so crazy, when her MIL passed away.  Never thought of it. I love her clothing, but can no longer stand to watch. Her prices are increasing with each show!! I looked on yesterday "items on air", new top $63. then add s/h+tax, that's nearing $70. I can't do it!!

The prints and embellishment are getting worse daily. And you're right, prices are being hiked periodically.

I noticed LOGO was asking $79. for jeans. Perhaps the Q feels they're not getting every penny out of Graver.

Since the Q financials are going down, I guess they think the way to solve the problem is to raise the prices.