Regular Contributor

Don't know what it is..maybe too much print...not finding anything on the show this morning.

Honored Contributor

I have so many clothes it's stupid, really stupid.  Especially considering I haven't worked in 43 years!  I'm 70 years old and I mainly go to lunch and dinner and the Drs.  Sad huh?  I'm kidding about the sad junk, but my point is ......I don't watch that much Susan Graver anymore (yesterday I bought the vest she was selling).  Maybe there are more people like me who just have too much stuff and finally realize it....

I like printed things (have tons of Isaac stuff).  So I don't know about the prints.  I think younger people aren't as comfortable and happy with so many prints.  I'm just thinking out loud I guess.  I do have 3 adult daughters (36, 41 and 43) and I don't see them in a lot of prints.

I do enjoy her enthusiasm, however it takes a strong host to keep her on track.  Don't mean that in a bad way either way, just saying her enthusiasm can get ......

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That is how I feel!  I only leave the house once a week at most to go to the grocery store and maybe the bank.   I have SO MUCH CLOTHING and no where to wear it.  Someday I will be brave and go through all my stuff from when I use to work and donate to Good Will.  It would be refreshing to just have those clothes that I wear and not things I keep for reasons unknown to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have oodles of her clothes.  No I don't need them all or wear them all, but they are on hand just in case.  While I am retired and a senior, I do travel, dance every evening and go places and do things all the time.  When I want to look nice which is all the time, I wear her things.  They simply do not wear out and they do not wrinkle, and they pack easily.

As for her energy... I admire her and consider myself just like her.  If you were to meet me YOU ALL WOULD NOT GET A WORD IN EITHER.  I LOVE TO CHAT and yes, talk over people.  I have to fix that but at my age all bets are off if I can ever get to adjust that one.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder why the OP feels she should buy something on every show. I can watch and enjoy fashion shows without feeling I have to buy anything just as I can go to the mall without feeling I have to buy anything.

Regular Contributor

I have a few of her pieces and like them but I absolutely do not care for her prints!!  I didn't buy anything today...YES!!

Honored Contributor

I have to say that one of the things I love about ~some~ of SG's clothing are her unusual, tribal/ethnic type prints.  I think they're gorgeous and think her artistic value in this regard is outstanding.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I haven't been buying as much recently, but it's for the same reason that others have stated.  I already have plenty of clothes, and with prices increasing, I'm becoming more choosy about new purchases.  As for prints - I like wearing print tops.  With every designer on QVC however, I find that I like some of the prints, and don't like others.  

.I was at a woman's gathering recently, where a dozen of us were sitting around in a circle.  I realized that the 5 women sitting directly across from me were all wearing the same thing: jeans and a solid black top.  It was kind-of funny.  It's nice sometimes, to see somebody wearing something colorful, or a print.  

Honored Contributor

When I'm not feeling any urgency to buy something, I often find nothing much appeals to me.

Right now it's hard for me to get excited about clothing purchases.  Everything most retailers are selling is for winter and I'm here in SE Florida where the high today will most likely be 80.  The weather is running right now with an announcement Sunday will be cold.  Only 59 overnight and only 76 at the highest.  Nope -  don't need a bunch of new sweaters and jackets for that.

Instead of watching QVC, I spent Susan's hour plus more reorganizing my closet.  Removed a couple of dozen items that should have disappeared long ago, so when more weather-appropriate clothing comes around, I'll be ready!

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched and enjoyed Susan for years; however, I think she's passed into the "kookie/crazy" at this time. Her prints are strange, but her embellishments are out of control. She's looking more like Quacker Factory with all her bling on most of her things.

I think her MIL must have kept a control leash on her, b/c since she died Susan has slipped into "Girls gone Wild."

I've been disappointed in the sizing of two pair of pants I purchased: 36" hip with a 30" waist. Her Quality Control is slipping. I kept them with the intention of tailoring, but they're still in the closet unworn.

Loved her casual fleece jackets and ordered one: it was poorly made with the bottom of the jacket puckering.

I still watch her, but I'm almost giving up on her returning to the good stuff. I'm not a LK person and am still waiting for all this other fabric she promises.