Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver cardigans seem way too big....

I ordered a Susan Grave tank and cardigan A380019.....the tank fits perfect, but the cardigan seems too long and too big....with too much fabric in the front.... even the sleeves are too long.

I looked at other cardigans and she seems to make them with the extra fabric draping in the front. I am 5'7 and I can't imagine how they look on a Petite gal...

Does anyone else have issues with the fit of her cardigans?

Honored Contributor

IRe: Susan Graver cardigans seem way too big....

I like a big fitting cardigan.I can wear a larger sweater under it  and be super warm.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver cardigans seem way too big....

I stopped buying tops from QVC. About two years ago all brands added about an inch onto the length which made them too long for me. Even the petite tunics tend to be too long. When I watch one of the shorter hosts put on tops she looks ridiculous to me. I bet she does not go out in public wearing those tops. They look like dresses on her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of all the vendors on QVC, that celebrate long, long, long tops.....Graver is the worst of the bunch.  She seems to create clothing for herself (her body) whether it's conscious on unconscious.  She has a nice figure, but broad hips.  So all of her tops drape over them.  So Susan & her 5'4" XS clothes are ideal for her.  But if you're shorter, too bad. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

You're right .... how often has she said something similar to ... she's a woman designing the clothes and she's the woman wearing the clothes.

---------------------------------------------

@songbird wrote:

Of all the vendors on QVC, that celebrate long, long, long tops.....Graver is the worst of the bunch.  She seems to create clothing for herself (her body) whether it's conscious on unconscious.  She has a nice figure, but broad hips.  So all of her tops drape over them.  So Susan & her 5'4" XS clothes are ideal for her.  But if you're shorter, too bad. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  Susan Graver's cardigans are way too long!  I have several of them and they don't look good on my 5'2 body.  She needs to make more petite choices.  I'm tempted to hem them shorter.

New Contributor

I have been a Susan Graver fan for many years.  I like her cardigans and she also has great fitting coats.  Years ago I bought a faux leather jacket item A209953. It was a zip front ruffle jacket and although it is now wearing out, I'm still wearing it!  I wish she would bring this jacket back!  It was the perfect fit and a very flattering style.