Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver and her fabulous bell bottom jeans!

[ Edited ]
My favorite jeans Skinny 2 slim bootcut. Flares out ever so subtly. Made sure stockup!! Lisa R on her FB wears SJ2 often. Please Qvc!! Don't stop offering.
Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I actually like the jeans because of the fit in the upper leg.  And, these must be very long or they wouldn't look right.  Susan brags about "the fit", and she can't seem to take these off.  Even if they are not "hers". 

That's the elephant in the room MomCat...the ones she wears that look fabu on her are not hers, LOL!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Susan has done jeans in the past.  I figured because I am built like Susan, those jeans would work for me.  I was very, very wrong.  They had a very weird fit.  None of Susan's bottoms have ever worked for me.

Respected Contributor

I'm positive Susan has had alterations on the pants she wears.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1
Why, WHY? LOL
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I agree! Big huge bell bottoms are so reminescent from the 1970's. They might be okay for a year, very trendy....and definitely not for someone my age (over 50). 

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about very wide bells in general, although I'm sure that Susan's will be very flattering and will fit very well. Her items look very nice, fit-wise, on most figures.  Not too tight, etc.  I really do have utmost confidence that those jeans will have excellent fit, and I'm looking forward to seeing them.   It's about time that I buy a pair of flares/bells.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).