New Contributor

Susan Graver Wide Boot Cut Jeans

Does any one know/have the item number for the Susan Graver wide boot cut jeans?

I've seen Susan wearing them, in the past... Pat James - Dementri wearing them  today...aand several models. have worn them. Susan says 'women are loving my jeans' often, in reference to the wide boot cut jeans, but I'm unable to locate them on the QVC site.

I've also called QVC, but customer service was unable to provide the item number. These jeans have been worn during different SG shows for over a month...are they for sale or not?

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Wide Boot Cut Jeans

They are not offered -- yet.  Susan keeps teasing that she will have jeans similar to the ones she wore (her original flared leg ones are very expensive European jeans).  Pat and the models look to be wearing jeans similar to them and probably coming soon. 

Frequent Contributor

Mnspum,

Are you referring to the big bell bottom jeans Susan has been wearing so often during her presentations? In my day they were called "elephant bells",  I really like them.  As for the ones Susan wears I've always assumed they were jeans she bought elsewhere not a pair from her line. I don't watch her as she drives me nuts so I have nothing to base my answer on just my opinion.  I'd like a pair like of them, but I'd be willing to bet they cost well over $150. 

Honored Contributor

Haha.  I'm tired of hearing about them.  She shouldn't tease everyone.  

New Contributor

Thanks, for responding! I thought I had missed the presentation..I don't mind missing the show - but I am interested in the jeans. Appreciate your feedback!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan's jeans seem be popular around here. They have sparked many threads. Maybe she SHOULD start selling them!Woman Very Happy Does she have a "suggestion box" somewhere?Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Susan wears premium jeans.  Those of you that buy them (I'm one of them) pay a lot for them.   Sometimes over $200.00.  They are made in America (mostly L.A.) and some are made in Italy.  Levi has only one line of their jeans that are made in South Carolina.  They cost $179.00.  The rest of them are made in 3rd world.  Premium jeans cost  that much because of unions and benefits that garmet workers won.  They are also made a lot better.  Susan's jeans are not wide boot cut.  They are flares. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for starting a post about these pants.  I was admiring them on Pat today.  I want them too.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't she start wearing them when she returned from her visit to Cal to see her daughter?  She had them on alot.  So many questions she finally said they were in the works for down the road.  Made me think she bought and showed QVC designers to see if they could do.  She tells about her many design meetings with QVC designers.  Others have mentioned the meetings too.  I began to think ideas need approval before design can process further.  JMO

Super Contributor

Victoria secret offers wide leg or boot cut and many awesome jeans that last for years in several different colors ways and sizes. The prices are aprox 80.00 -100 I have always loved the jeans the back doesn't gap online sales and clearance offers ate fabulous. Usually free ship over 75 order