Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Thursday morning show

I thought Susan was good this morning; she was enthusiastic but not over-the-top. No dancing, singing, petting, interrupting, etc. It was fun to watch her present new items, and her new pants look great!

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 greamy said: Nice comments for a change, I think Susan is a great vendor, knows her product and gives good info on it. A good host recognizes this and let's her speak! Why would a host not like this arrangement, gives them a break!

ITA. Susan is the vendor. Why shouldn't she do most of the talking??

Trusted Contributor

Pat does a good job with Susan. Today she looked really nice. Other days, she is a "good sport" and wears something of Susan's that is not really flattering to Pat's shape (which I share). Susan tends to design for her own body shape.
Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 mnmom said: Pat does a good job with Susan. Today she looked really nice. Other days, she is a "good sport" and wears something of Susan's that is not really flattering to Pat's shape (which I share). Susan tends to design for her own body shape.

I so agree with this. Susan definitely designs for her shape. I am shaped like Pat and wouldn't wear a lot of the SG outfits she puts on, just not flattering to her apple shape. Susan is a pear shape,

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 mnmom said: Pat does a good job with Susan. Today she looked really nice. Other days, she is a "good sport" and wears something of Susan's that is not really flattering to Pat's shape (which I share). Susan tends to design for her own body shape.

I like SG's things and buy quite a few --- but I do have to be careful. My body type is very different from SG's and her many of her "figure flattering" styles just don't work for my figure.

And ... I don't like border prints, engineered prints, florals, cables and ribbing, v-necklines and 3/4 sleeves.

But - her lustra knit pants are great, her tunics and shawls and chiffon vests, scarf tops and turtlenecks are wonderful. Considering all the things I don't like - I find lots that I do.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw her two hour show. I've never heard any vendor get as many lovely callers as Susan gets. They just praise her to the sky, and I've never heard any other vendor praised so much for her designs. A lot of people really like her. I'm not a LK fan. Like her other fabrics and especially her fleece jackets.