Esteemed Contributor

Antonella rocked the TSV and the entire HOUR! She stole the show looking gorgeous in the black TSV, kept SG quiet with sheer happiness at wearing a dress for the first time ever on QVC and actually enabled most of the customers to stay tuned for the entire hour without switching channels! What a FUN, FUN hour watching Antonella's happiness and joy. Her sincere thrill at the prettiness of wearing a dress stopped SG in her tracks. It was awesome! I giggled throughout the first 45 minutes. What a fun show. First SG show I've ever been able to watch more than 3-4 minutes without turning the channel. Antonella, you ROCKED QVC this morning! The dress? Not a fan of the cold shoulders trend. Dislike SG's polyester mystery fabrics (why doesn't she just call them poly?). So, not interested at all. But what a fun hour!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

IMO, the dress is much more flattering on the host/models wearing the larger sizes, than on the petite slim ladies. Antonella looked fabulous in the XL, but I thought Susan looked frumpy in the XS. Same with the models. The dress is really not my taste but it is definitely flattering on select body types.

Respected Contributor

Antonella looked beautiful in the black TSV.

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty dress but just like in the Denim and Company tsv the sizes do not increase proportionately! The bigger girls are getting a completely different fit and I am not referring to their being larger.

It could be that the models are just wearing too large of a size because Leah's fits her properly as did Antoinetta's

Trusted Contributor

I'm 5'3" and the dres is too long for me.  I like it just above the knee.  Would have liked a pale pink.

Honored Contributor

It looks like a dress I would need to wear Spanx under. One extra ounce around my waist I have no interest in advertising to the world. I don't particularly like the clingy look of it on Leah. It's a pass for myself.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Antonella lost quite a bit of weight.  She looks great.  I hate the cold shoulder so the dress is not for me.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

That's exactly the kind of cold shoulder look I dislike.  Susan said, "It's not just a hole in the shoulder."  Well, guess what?  That's exactly what it is -- a hole in the shoulder in a heavy, clingy material.

I think it will sell well, but I think there will be a lot of returns when women see it is not too flattering on them. 

Respected Contributor
Not a fan of this dress or the cold shoulder look. I guess I am in the minority, but I didn't think it was very flattering on Antonella. Same for Leah. It's only ok on Susan in the solid color. That print on Leah is making het look huge.
Esteemed Contributor

I did not purchase until this morning, but I did watch the kick off last night with Antonella and she looked amazing in this dress.