Super Contributor

97% poly/3% spandex - so very close to all poly

Honored Contributor

I liked it better on the models than in the picture but it's just not me.

If it was I'd pick the black & white stripe; looked terrific on Jess.

Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the blouse from the side view and it balloons out. It makes people look heavier. I saw Pat in it and the blouse did nothing for her. I wish they would bring in new designers with fresh designs.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:
Her wives are a very nice fabric. She should do more of them.

I'm confused.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value.  Doesn't live up to it's name.  I see nothing speical about it at all.  Even if I liked the look of it and the material (which I don't), I sure don't want a long sleeve polyester top for summer's heat and humidity.  Looks more like a fall/winter item to me.

Trusted Contributor

I could not watch SG for long, but the thing I noticed was how long it is in the back. She is short, and she was on with Courtney (who is also short) and it was almost at their knees in the back.

So, if you are short, beware.

That midnight show was difficult at best for Courtney. I give her props for staying calm. There were other items on the show, and Susan was shoving the blouse in the shot as Courtney was trying so hard to give information about the item they were SUPPOSED to be presenting.

I won't give Susan one penny, even if the blouse were awesome. I just do not understand why QVC does not reel her in. She works for them now, they need to do something.

It was a pair of pants, and NO information was able to get out to the viewers as Susan fawned over making the blouse the focus.

I don't know how Courtney did it but she was trying to talk through Susan.

Just venting Smiley Happy and inputting the length of the blouse, because if you thought of tucking it in for a more polished look, there is a lot of back material.

Honored Contributor

This is one of the ugliest and most unflattering TSVs she has offered...and that's saying a LOT!

Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva,

"wives" = "weaves"  I think!  Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva,

"wives" = "weaves"  I think!  Woman LOL

Ahhh, I really wasn't trying to be a smart aleck, I was honestly confused.   LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, I thought the same when I first read it, then someone mentioned weaves in another post and the light went on!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop