Anyone know what it is?

Trusted Contributor

Its a blouse that ties at the waist

Respected Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Its a blouse that ties at the waist

I suddenly pictured a blouse with its own "obi" belt - lol Smiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

WeLL, they say the OBI goes with everything.

Esteemed Contributor
A277808
Susan Graver Stretch Woven Tie Front Shirt  $39.86 + 3.00 S & H
Respected Contributor

Hmmm.... A long sleeved blouse with front tie ups. - different. I do not believe I have ever seen anyone that actually ties up a long sleeve blouse. Maybe sleeveless...

I do believe the woman is running out of ideas for her designs. I do believe I would too after what is it now 20 or 25 years.

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

hmm.  She seems to have an obsession with tying up the front of her shirts - I saw her do it last week with the chiffon dress she was selling (I actually liked the dress tied up, but don't like it when she does it to her shirts).

I would have bought one of the shirts, but don't like the tied up feature as I would never wear it that way. I wonder if you leave it untied will it just have two little dog tails hanging down in front.

Honored Contributor

I received the early email.  I am not interested in a long sleeve shirt right now.  I have noticed Susan ties many of her tops in front.  I don't see that very often around here.  I think it could look cute at a picnic, on the boardwalk or beach, or in a resort area, but the long sleeves would make me too hot. 

Honored Contributor

I often tie my long sleeve button downs in the Spring and Summer.  I will leave them unbuttoned and wear a tank underneath.  At the same time, I roll up the cuffs to just below the elbow.

I see nothing odd about it.  It's cute!

Honored Contributor

Perfect example of why the Q shouldn't allow reviews without actually purchasing the product!

I checked out the top to see 3 stars...why? because she doesn't want long sleeves?!

As for the shirt it's very basic....but that seems to be the Q's wheelhouse; nothing too unique that everyone can't wear it... but  the tie makes it adjustable as far as the length .