Honored Contributor

it looks like a great basic and her french terry is a nice casual fabric. it has been in the 90s here BUT buildings, restaurants, offices, are ALL freezing!!!!! sometimes you do need to take a little something to cover the goosebumps. LOL

it is also handy at the beach on cooler windy nights and days. it really is a 3-4 season jacket.

i may pick up one.....surprised she didnt do it in black.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
I thought the last thing I wanted was a jacket - but this looks to be a very useful item for me so I ordered the orange crush and the white plus the two tank tops shown worn with it. Will be useful in air conditioning and if we ever get there at the beach.
Respected Contributor

Would love to order but don't think I need one more thing for summer...I will cave in later I'm sure!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor
looks like today's TSV didn't take off. seemed like only 1 color was popular. nothing extraordinary about the design. maybe that's why.
Respected Contributor

way too hot out fir this! Even if it weren't cheep imho..

Trusted Contributor

Looks like something you could find in Ross for $20.

Honored Contributor

ended up getting two......the white and the fuchsia.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

received both of mine today and they are winners!!! the fabric feels so good! they have so many nice details on them, including the wooden buttons.i also like how it dips a bit lower in the back.....nice coverage.  this is one of those pieces that you could easily have in any or all of the colors. these can easily be used three seasons, MAYBE four if you live in a milder climate.

Susan Graver Weekend French Terry Roll Tab Sleeve Jacket

A265734

Respected Contributor
Sunshine so glad you like your jackets. I ordered the white and orange both in the mail. Thanks for the review looking forward to receiving kine.
Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

I also ordered the white and fushia too. I got my jackets and they are really nice. Very well made and so cute.  Really a year round jacket for here in Washington state.  Love them!!! I ordered the size L and it fits perfectly. That is my usual size so it does fit true to size.  

I have to disagree with the $20 at Ross comment.  This jacket is so well made with the piping on all of the seams, the coconut shell buttons and the fabric is just fabulous.  I know you couldn't get a jacket of this quality at Ross or any other discount store.  

Love this jacket!!!!