Honored Contributor

Katya just wore the upsell flutter sleeve t-shirt backwards and it was a major Improvement!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Well, my top part sure is!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I often wear my tees, tops, etc. backwards.

I like the Audrey Hepburn look.  Sort of straight-across bateau/boatneck neckline.

I'm glad Katia wore that black flutter sleeved top backwards.  Perfect!

Very chic.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

p.s.:   'Oh', and I like V-necklines worn at the back.

Sort of retro.  Same with wearing cardigan buttons at the back.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

I personally liked it better that way! I don't know why they didn't let her leave it on backwards? Seems to me it would have stimulated more sales

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   You can walk out the door of burlington and have a lot more in it for $40 than you can buy here for the same amount, not to mention marshall's, tjmaxx, target, kohls, amazon, zulily, hsn, old navy just to name a few.

Esteemed Contributor

Even my DH laughed at the supposed comparable value!!!  And he is not a fashion expert by any stretch.

I am a sale shopper.  Retired, but been that way all my life.  If you look at your clothes as an ongoing work in progress, you save so much buying off-season.  Talbots, JJill, etc. have ongoing sales.  Clearly, they are anxious to sell.  So SG has more competition from higher end stores with constant sales.

My DD, late 40s, had a beautiful outfit on Easter.  Of course, I complimented her.  She said “Ann Taylor, on sale.”  That’s my girl!  

Honored Contributor

p.s.  Please excuse my spelling of Katya/Katia.

I have two neighborhood neighbors, each spell their names different.

Beautiful name, by the way.  Heart